THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just tried the reshape for the first time on some old essentials before I try my OG's. There's a little bit of creasing in the center of the toe box, is there any way to prevent that? What do you guys think? I was a little scared to go to hard on them. Only did it on one so far to show before and after.

Last edited:
Just tried the reshape for the first time on some old essentials before I try my OG's. There's a little bit of creasing in the center of the toe box, is there any way to prevent that? What do you guys think? I was a little scared to go to hard on them. Only did it on one so far to show before and after.
Those look good as hell. Been thinking about doing this to my OG pairs, but I'm heavy-handed and don't wanna ruin them.

still pretty bumed  about the bred am1s.. smh. i refuse to pay eBay prices. Hopefully the EU stores send em here lol.

So fricken salty! after i posted, local store near me 12amrun released them, headed there asap to find out the guy in front me me took the last pair which was my size (12) and he wore a size 9. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. smh.
mad.gif

So fricken salty! after i posted, local store near me 12amrun released them, headed there asap to find out the guy in front me me took the last pair which was my size (12) and he wore a size 9. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. smh. >:

That sucks man.

I've heard horror stories of people discussing their size in line only to see dude in front of them cop the last pair of that size (just out of spite and resal purposes although there were other sizes still available )

It's tough out there man. Gl hunting down your size for a reasonable price.

longer air bubble on the pig-noses huh? 

better shape on the ID's ..we knew that was coming.. would love to see a profile shot .. like nose to nose 

Back
Top Bottom