THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yep I was slightly annoyed at getting a dud pair and cheers for the words of sympathy.

If it's anything to go by. My pal had 3 pairs off a company and 2 pairs were fine-ish. Minimal glue on mudguard.

But the other pair had the same problem with the heel midsole. Over knifed.

I'm sure it's not as bad as I'm thinking with other pairs out there but it's put me off this release with the thought of having to pay more now for something I already have.

hey airmaxdisciple. Did you manage to get your pair yet ?

hey airmaxdisciple. Did you manage to get your pair yet ?
ive ordered 2 pairs, the pair from 290sqm will be delivered at my friends home tomorrow

and the pair from sivas is on my way, hopefully the quality will be the same as the black patches what i have

regardless whether the quality is good or bad i will gonna keep them, this is maybe the best AM1 release from this year

and they will worth a heavy penny if i gonna sell them over 1 year, not that i will sell them but just saying

Sorry if old news....went back a couple of pages and didn't see anything. The AM1 FB wolf grey/liquid lime is up on END for 140$ shipped to US for anyone who is interested.

http://www.endclothing.com/nike-air-max-1-fb-579920-005.html

Dat China shape :rolleyes :smh: easy pass

It's unbelievable to me. They can't be this blind to the consumer. They obviously still sell pairs, but I have to believe there's a decent segment of air max 1 fans that refuse to buy them because of the shape and they could easily win them back by adjusting the mold. That's extra profit in the long run.

It's unbelievable to me. They can't be this blind to the consumer. They obviously still sell pairs, but I have to believe there's a decent segment of air max 1 fans that refuse to buy them because of the shape and they could easily win them back by adjusting the mold. That's extra profit in the long run.
I agree that fixing the shape would bring fans back! The other thing I don't understand is why the AM 90's have been receiving all the premium materials in ID lately. They have had the Croc skin and now are getting the Pony hair animal prints. The best thing the AM 1's received recently were the elephant print but even those lacked the quality and premium materials around the actual print. I do like the 90's but prefer the 1's and wish they would get the same support from Nike.

I'm feel like they haven't fixed the mold on purpose. Hype increases for colorways that have the proper shape.

I don't think that's it. The only ones with a decent toe are hyperfuse pairs and that's the same for GR and limited. There hasn't been a single pair with a decent shape that wasn't hyperfuse since probably the Pattas. Really all they need to do is adjust the mudguard height and add a little material to the toe and form it so that its rounded when they're putting the shoe together.

I don't think that's it. The only ones with a decent toe are hyperfuse pairs and that's the same for GR and limited. There hasn't been a single pair with a decent shape that wasn't hyperfuse since probably the Pattas. Really all they need to do is adjust the mudguard height and add a little material to the toe and form it so that its rounded when they're putting the shoe together.
nike is a selfish and fcking egocentric company, they will do everything to save a couple of cents on their production costs

they wont and dont care that you dont like the mudguard and toebox, people like you and me are a minority

the shoes will sell no matter if the people like us are liking the shape or not

Last edited:

nike is a selfish and fcking egocentric company, they will do everything to save a couple of cents on their production costs

they wont and dont care that you dont like the mudguard and toebox, people like you and me are a minority

the shoes will sell no matter if the people like us are liking the shape or not
yea, unfortunately, those of us who are deterred from buying am1s because of the shape are in the extreme minority

ive ordered 2 pairs, the pair from 290sqm will be delivered at my friends home tomorrow
and the pair from sivas is on my way, hopefully the quality will be the same as the black patches what i have
regardless whether the quality is good or bad i will gonna keep them, this is maybe the best AM1 release from this year
and they will worth a heavy penny if i gonna sell them over 1 year, not that i will sell them but just saying

I knew you'd pick up a couple. You've got a good chance of getting a good pair out the 2. If not it's always chop n change em round and wear the not so good pair first.

It is the best release so far this year I agree with that !!
It's the red white n blue that just pops. It just works nicely.

I just can't wear mine the way they are. I've seen quite a few unhappy customers online sending them back. I've never heard of so many problems with a single release.
I'll send them back and get something else with the money. Something 10 years old and produces an instant smile every time they are pulled out the box :D

Fingers crossed for you tho bro. It's sounds like you'll be happy with them either way :wink:

Back
Top Bottom