THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm actually thinking of ordering a pair . Love how they look. Are they tts? Or should go down half a size?

they are TTS. i know for me, it was especially hard to find my size, but apparently they're selling out at so many places slowly.

Got someone on ebay selling their black patches for $190 shipped, PP invoice. Now I need to sell sands for $185 and take a $10 lose, but I'm okay as long as I get the color I want.

Last edited:
Got someone on ebay selling their black patches for $190 shipped, PP invoice. Now I need to sell sands for $185 and take a $10 lose, but I'm okay as long as I get the color I want.

Kinda in the same boat. Got the steel green in a 10 but gotta size down to a 9.5. Probably help someone out at a lost & add some $ to get my 9.5 but I'll try to find a straight up swap first.

Last edited:
Kinda in the same boat. Got the steel green in a 10 but gotta size down to a 9.5. Probably help someone out at a lost & add some $ to get my 9.5 but I'll try to find a straight up swap first.

I've been looking for the straight swap, but its not working on my local CL. I've taken $10-15 losses before, but I'm still ahead because only paid $160 for sands. Hope you get your size fam.

am I the only one who likes the Ultra Moires a lot? :\

16978030306_71b747a34f_z.jpg

I love mine. The black/white is so clean the the ultra moire are way more comfortable than regular am1 IMO

Glad i was able to cop on FNL with a $20 winners circle reward :pimp:

Gonna grab the white/red ones soon

Last edited:
In the past i would go up .5 size in the am1 cuz i have a wide foot. Should i go up .5 size in the sand patches as well ????

Love the Ultra Moires. Just picked this up earlier
pimp.gif
These look great first time seeing the "Rio" red would you say its sort of like Crimson? Also really dug the Menta Green version as well but those sold out faster than I thought lol hopefully some other places still have em. 

And to think ppl started on ebay listing them at $300.

Ive even seen Retail + fees, sales on my twitter feed.
People were buying them at $300

so,  of course ebayer's gonna watch how items sell in the beginning and try to keep that Price Trending.

3 Diff AM90 SneakerBoot 

3 Diff AM1 Patchs

3 Diff OG Style Patch's (Am1, 90, 95)

All in the same time frame. 

It's overload of Air Max's for any Market at one time!

Just picked up my steel greens & they are :pimp:, the quality is on point. Gotta wait for the post office to redeliver my blacks because I wasn't home to sign for them. I was honestly gonna pass on the obsidians because of the headache ima have to go through to grab em but now I gotta have em, I'm good without the tans

Just got these in yesterday...

Would you guys say 185$ is a fair price for a pair of the green Patches? Ironing out a deal and not sure if I should go for it or wait it out. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom