THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So there is no way to get new releases without bot ? I knew 30 sec releases but this is absurd. Nike should really do something about that.

Last edited:
So there is no way to get new releases without bot ? I knew 30 sec releases but this is absurd. Nike should really do something about that.
what do they care? From a business stand point they sell out instantly. Why would they want to prevent that?

Does ATC link still work for these type of releases? I remember it was working for the B/W flyknits

laugh.gif
That was a joke. Bots win again
Picked up the Infrared patch and corks from overseas. Only way to catch what I want. These nike.com drops are have bots feasting. Almost no chance at all going manual.
mean.gif

Blame it on the resellers and the people are willing to spend $300-$500 on resell for shoes. They see the potential $$$ with every release, and with Nike's return policy they lose nothing if they end up being a flop. 

what do they care? From a business stand point they sell out instantly. Why would they want to prevent that?
If I were running a business I'd be pretty ticked off if someone was making 2 or 3 times more than I was off my product.

But you're right. This has been going on for a minute so why would they care now?

If I were running a business I'd be pretty ticked off if someone was making 2 or 3 times more than I was off my product.

But you're right. This has been going on for a minute so why would they care now?
hopefully if you were running a business you would have enough foresight to understand how much value is in the brand recognition and marketing on something like this. A marketing wet dream. Obviously this is on purpose and I assume people know that nike wants you frustrated. seems like people actually dont get this. 

I am not sure I am understanding you correctly, so I am sorry if this is way out in left field...but you think resellers are making 2-3 times more than Nike is on their own product?  I hope you realize Nike is making product at pennies on the dollar in Asia. There is no way anyone, even at wholesale pricing to their authorized retailers, is making more than Nike. And I dont think Nike cares whether you nor I get our pair. All they care is they sold out. To us, it matters because it's a violation of their so called agreement to fairness, but to them, if something sells out, doesnt matter if 100 people get 10 items each, or 1000 people get 1 item each. Sell out = hype, and that's the only thing that matters to them. 

Last edited:

hopefully if you were running a business you would have enough foresight to understand how much value is in the brand recognition and marketing on something like this. A marketing wet dream. Obviously this is on purpose and I assume people know that nike wants you frustrated. seems like people actually dont get this. 
Yes. If I were a small business this would be great fot my company's value. But this is a billion dollar company.

Apple sure is doing fine by making iphones easily available

Last edited:
Yes. If I were a small business this would be great fot my company's value. But this is a billion dollar company.

lol I dont know why I am addressing this, but take a small second to compare SKUs with apple and nike. nike having roughly one billion times more products... 99 percent of which are readily available all the time. 

This chocolate cookie is so good after talking all these L's today. Nike stock going to split stock again soon......reinvest your dividends peeps

lol I dont know why I am addressing this, but take a small second to compare SKUs with apple and nike. nike having roughly one billion times more products... 99 percent of which are readily available all the time. 
Eh. You're right. I'm just being salty. :lol:

Though I do appreciate MJ for upping production. Resellers hardly bother with those anymore

Moving on...

Eh. You're right. I'm just being salty.
laugh.gif

Though I do appreciate MJ for upping production. Resellers hardly bother with those anymore

Moving on...
Honest question but did they up production or are they just sitting? I went to a mall in DC and saw them sitting in some sizes. I just thought they didn't do well

Back
Top Bottom