THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was born and raised in france but now live in texas, its like coming home every time i go back
smokin.gif
if your heart really belongs there, you should try to fix something and try to go back and start a new life in France

you only live once and if you dont like to stay in the States you shouldnt have too, im born in the netherlands

but my roots are originated from Hong Kong and im thinking trying to set up something

so that i can go back to Hong Kong in the future, thats the place what i love and where my heart really belongs to

its my fatherland and my real home, it have a special place in my heart, the feeling is undescribable when im there

especially when i go to see the night view at Victoria peak
smokin.gif

Last edited:
if your heart really belongs there, you should try to fix something and try to go back and start a new life in France
you only live once and if you dont like to stay in the States you shouldnt have too, im born in the netherlands
but my roots are originated from Hong Kong and im thinking trying to set up something
so that i can go back to Hong Kong in the future, thats the place what i love and where my heart really belongs to
its my fatherland and my real home, it have a special place in my heart, the feeling is undescribable when im there
especially when i go to see the night view at Victoria peak :smokin  

That's cool , I love France and Europe in general but it's easier to make money in Texas and I have a business and properties here so it's not so easy to leave, however if I retire one day and I'm single, I would consider retiring there :smokin

I need a new pair of AM1's

nothing has stood out except for those USA style ones, I passed at Ruvilla and kind of regret it now

IMO the Black or Red Ultras are the only ones that caught my eye all year... been a tough year for 1's 

Nah Theyre going for just what you paid
Well If search a size 10.5 theyre going for $200+. The seller had them for $190 and I contacted him and told him I would give him $170 and he agreed. The retail price is $130 so Im okay with paying $40 more plus free shipping.

Theyre still sick shoes, i love mine. Still want the black in these.
My favorite are the ones I just purchased but The whole pack is sick!

Back
Top Bottom