THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

A bunch of good colorways and mini swoosh models coming out on that trash moire sole. The toe box on the moire sole looks better but that model looks so cheap and plastic.

A bunch of good colorways and mini swoosh models coming out on that trash moire sole. The toe box on the moire sole looks better but that model looks so cheap and plastic.

I can't stand UM uppers more than the sole. The UE's look much better but I agree. It's another way for Nike to pass off cheaper materials without reducing retail price.

Last edited:
I can't stand UM uppers more than the sole. The UE's look much better but I agree.
Same here, the upper is mainly what I was referring to about looking so cheap and plastic. If that shoe didn't have a swoosh on it it might pass as a Sketchers shoe and should be the same price.

Am I the only one who passed on the Mini swoosh safaris from Atmos due to that toe box?
Also because they're from China which shows in the midsole shape.

Gimme a decent suede/mesh cw with a decent shape (doesn't even have to be perfect) with a mini swoosh & I'm interested.

Oh and the shape of those purple Pattas posted above is hilarious. I mean it's a different kind of bad shape from the one we have nowadays, but it looks totally weird.

Also because they're from China which shows in the midsole shape.

Gimme a decent suede/mesh cw with a decent shape (doesn't even have to be perfect) with a mini swoosh & I'm interested.
Do you mean this shape?

Question for the Bespoke owners in this group. Do you know if they would have the materials to recreate the Burgundy Patta's? I am not afraid to spend money on hard to get Am1's but the price for those always exceed $3000 now in auctions and I don't think they were a rare enough release to really command that. Am I wrong in thinking that? Were they rarest Patta release of that time? Rather pay $1000 if i can get it really similar since the shape on these were not really that good. In love with the colorway and the different colored swoosh which is something I could not ID.

Question for the Bespoke owners in this group. Do you know if they would have the materials to recreate the Burgundy Patta's? I am not afraid to spend money on hard to get Am1's but the price for those always exceed $3000 now in auctions and I don't think they were a rare enough release to really command that. Am I wrong in thinking that? Were they rarest Patta release of that time? Rather pay $1000 if i can get it really similar since the shape on these were not really that good. In love with the colorway and the different colored swoosh which is something I could not ID.
the rarest was the lucky green black denim and the purple denim

the burgundy's were also available in super limited quantities in NYC

and the burgundy are the most in demand because its designed by Piet Parra

and the other cws were designed by the chinese guy from Patta known as Masta Lee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom