THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

512033-404
shape looks pretty on point, but the real deal would be probably horrible
laugh.gif

shape looks pretty on point, but the real deal would be probably horrible :lol:
Nah, they're made in China, look at that banana midsole. The Vietnam midsoles are still better than that but then again, they got the boxy toeboxes nowadays.

And the swoosh looks quite bad too, probably due to the fabric.
Other than that, the c/w itself isn't too bad :tongue:

Last edited:
Nah, they're made in China, look at that banana midsole. The Vietnam midsoles are still better than that but then again, they got the boxy toeboxes nowadays.

And the swoosh looks quite bad too, probably due to the fabric.
Other than that, the c/w itself isn't too bad
tongue.gif
looks ok to me

That's almost a good thing for me. I'll be snowboarding all day Saturday, so don't want to miss my chance.

Anyone done sail leather on the sail(looks white) waxed canvas? How close to white are the two vs white midsole? Wanting to do some "The 6" inspired pendletons, but this has me on the fence(not knowing how filtered the pics I've seen are)

Last edited:
Stupid nike rep canceled my NikeID order without asking me or my consent after I asked if it's possible to change the sz out of curiousity. Smh so pissed right now.

More bespokes, not mine.

love these... is that actual cork or hardwood on the insole, or just a pattern?  if real, thats just gangsta.
Anyone done sail leather on the sail(looks white) waxed canvas? How close to white are the two vs white midsole? Wanting to do some "The 6" inspired pendletons, but this has me on the fence(not knowing how filtered the pics I've seen are)
i just posted my latest pick up with sail waxed canvas and a white leather swoosh.  the waxed canvas on both my IDs are a yellowed white.  almost like a glow in the dark white tint.  
Stupid nike rep canceled my NikeID order without asking me or my consent after I asked if it's possible to change the sz out of curiousity. Smh so pissed right now.
why?..

How is the sizing of the Air Max 1? 
essentials run snug.  pendletons run tts to slightly roomy. 

Last edited:
the details on the bespokes is really what makes it alluring.  im becoming more and more interested. 

I'm going in late april. leaning towards making a wings & waffles esque pair
they probably dont have the silver mesh option at the bespoke studio i think

i saw a wannabe urawa creation from the bespoke studio and that shoe

was lacking the silver mesh at the toebox and got white/sail colored mesh

they probably dont have the silver mesh option at the bespoke studio i think

i saw a wannabe urawa creation from the bespoke studio and that shoe

was lacking the silver mesh at the toebox and got white/sail colored mesh
They have a ton of options...theres over 455 options total, not sure why silver wouldn't be available for mesh - the pile for OG mesh was pretty high for different colors. Theres different kinds of mesh as well.

Back
Top Bottom