THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lol when the Teddy Ruxpin AM1s drop, this thread will be chaos and full of lurkers that just come out of their hibernation 
roll.gif

#returnofthelurkers
laugh.gif

No it's not a regular release, it's going to be a drawing open for a certain amount of time (usually one hour) then Nike will email you if you have won the drawing.
well hopefully it won't be a crap show like it was for the ovo 10s, i couldn't even put a name in during the drawing period. 

so would you know?  i dont know how customs works.  ive ordered stuff from the UK and china with no issues.  but it wasnt sneakers, so i dont know if i has to do with the commerce or the size of the commerce.  
Not sure but I'll find out for you

hate "the draw" system, i never win.... :smh:

Only drawing I've ever won was for a car forum, having won a free trip to a convention in Florida and for the oneplus x smartphone. Turned down both. Hope I can get a spot.

Last edited:
Bahhhh I always get so unlucky on these drawings...... Anyone know of any other USA sites getting these? I NEED in my life. 

So the desktop site is the same as the app right? Or have I been missing out on another opportunity to grab shoes?

im getting discouraged.  if i dont get a chance to copp.  ima buy the am1, am90 and am95 phantoms to drown my sorrows in. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom