THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^ yea I guess you have to spend over 89.99 for free shipping. Before I applied any disc codes my shipping was free...ended up adding a pair of socks to make my total 90+

new pic floating around :smokin :smokin

any of you guys have the myth/daybreak colorway? if so, would it be too much to explain the colors a little more. i seen a pair for $110, dont really know how to judge it.

any of you guys have the myth/daybreak colorway? if so, would it be too much to explain the colors a little more. i seen a pair for $110, dont really know how to judge it.
Think maroon and purple-ish (lavender). Darker than you may think, perfect for fall/winter.  

The obsidians were not on NDC yesterday or day before (I don't think).  Now I see them for $80.  Did I really just not see these on NDC?  
theyre back up, i hopped on it quick

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-686519

$87 shipped

Promo code: JUSTDOIT
Came in here to post this. But I'm 24 hours late lol

Good looking on the Corporate link, but good thing I kept it on the back burner for a few days.
  • Hastas
  • Obsidians
  • Royals???

I can't believe I missed out on my size on the NDC restock of the obsidians.  Oh well, I'll just cop a pair off ebay for slightly more.

Lol it was a bad a idea to come in here. I love air maxes and haven't bought sneakers for a while. Just ordered the hastas and obsidians.

for the leopard women's shoe. what size in women's is equivalent to a men's 9.5?

SALES - supposedly an 11 women's would be a men's 9.5.  But I think the women's AM1 runs really small and narrow, so I wear a men's 10, and get a women's 12 (when I can, b/c they are impossible to find).

Second I received the email I grabbed the Obsidians with the quickness.  I'll hold off on the others that I'm looking at until FNL marks them down.

what would u guys wear for apparels to match with these all red AM1s or all red sneakers for that matter?

thnx

Back
Top Bottom