THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I posted this in the outlet thread but I thought it would be better shared here too...

Air Max 1 PRM

Stadium Green/ Charcoal

SC - 512033

CC - 306

El Paso - sz 11.5 (915) 877-3146

Portland - sz 11 (503) 221-6453

Round Rock - sz 7 - 9.5 (512) 868-9511

37813201210411701048142_L.jpeg

I just got off the phone with Portland for mine. 

What was the price?

Thanks for the pic rusty. Now this guy who wasn't a fan of the shoes is starting to like them haha. Nice pic!

IM GONNA ASSUME THOSE ATMOS ARE ALL SOLD OUT.. I REALLY WANTED THE WOMENS CW...IM A SZ 8 SO I WOULD PULL THEM OFF.

What was the price?
yeah might be interested at a good price
They were $69.99 at Round Rock (Clearance wall). I paid $124 shipped (Ground Shipping) from Portland but I don't think they clearance wall prices seeing as these were originally priced at $115.

I never got to call El Paso, I just got that as a back up to the sz 11 I picked up in case they were out when I called Portland. 

Last edited:
Come on down to the dark side. :lol:

Those damn Milans are just too dope.  Can't stop looking at them.
It's prob too late for that. I don't see myself paying anything more than about 10% over retail for these and I doubt anyone will let them go for that haha. I'm def getting the Milans though. Prob get the Hyperfuse Milan also.

Last edited:
anyone know if there is a US date for the hometurf "Milan" that CW
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Midnight release on FNL 3/27
read the thread
I went back and read at least 10 pages, found nothing... sometimes it's a little easier to ask the forum than research for 20-30 mins. for a release date... FYI.
Thank you Matt.

My first pair of Nike Air Max 1's SHOULD of been the ATMOS...
mean.gif
 I forgot to put down in my calendar to remind me...
embarassed.gif

All good though. This is the first time visiting the Air Max 1 thread and I have to say I can enjoy this thread.

So, the hunt begins for a pair of ATMOS Air Max 1's for a decent price... wish me luck..

Come on down to the dark side.
laugh.gif

Those damn Milans are just too dope.  Can't stop looking at them.
It's prob too late for that. I don't see myself paying anything more than about 10% over retail for these and I doubt anyone will let them go for that haha. I'm def getting the Milans though. Prob get the Hyperfuse Milan also.
Unfortunately, lol.  I will have to weigh how much I really want them once I actually begin exploring the resale market.  It would help if someone local had them as I'd just trade them some Jordans or something.  It's never easy.

have the black/wolf grey/photo blue air max 1 essential's ever been available through major shoe retailers i.e. FNL, FTL, Champs, eastbay, etc.?

i saw that FNL added the ultramarine essentials today. 

No they've been NDC only so far. Ultramarine are on fnl now? Hrmmmm time to get a pair on discount.
thanks.

do you happen to know if the essentials run TTS vs OG's? i know that the OG's fit .5 small in comparison to my '09 AM 1 QS releases. 

have the black/wolf grey/photo blue air max 1 essential's ever been available through major shoe retailers i.e. FNL, FTL, Champs, eastbay, etc.?

Don't know what size you need in the Black/Greys,
But NDC still has some decent sizes.
20% off clearance deal ends today, code: FASTBREAK.
Works out to about $64 plus shipping.

Last edited:

I got mine from Jimmy jazz

Don't know what size you need in the Black/Greys,
But NDC still has some decent sizes.
20% off clearance deal ends today, code: FASTBREAK.
Works out to about $64 plus shipping.
with taxes and shipping i'm looking at $78 checkout. that look right to you?

is there a free shipping code available? 

thanks for the NDC heads up guys!

with taxes and shipping i'm looking at $78 checkout. that look right to you?

is there a free shipping code available? 

thanks for the NDC heads up guys!

Don't hold me to it, but I believe NDC only allows one code at a time.
You'd lose the 20% off if you found a free shipping code I think.
You could always look around the site, see if you can find something else you want too.
Or stock up on socks or whatever.
If you can get your subtotal to $100 or above, it gets shipped free.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom