THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Cuffed bottom sweats? Look like H&M. Atleast that is where i get min. $20-25. 

Thanks for your input, but I don't associate myself with the quality of H&M. I'd design my own clothes before I wear something that's going to shrink, nonetheless I'll see it on everyone else before I get to wear it

Don't hold me to it, but I believe NDC only allows one code at a time.
You'd lose the 20% off if you found a free shipping code I think.
You could always look around the site, see if you can find something else you want too.
Or stock up on socks or whatever.
If you can get your subtotal to $100 or above, it gets shipped free.

Yeah I think only one coupon at a time. NDC did another restock BUT same issues when I try to check out! They have my size I put it in my cart, set up shipping, tells me to place order and then NOTHING! Happened last week & by the time I got through, 'current size no longer available'!?!? NDC needs to fix their f'n site!?!?!?!?

Don't hold me to it, but I believe NDC only allows one code at a time.
You'd lose the 20% off if you found a free shipping code I think.
You could always look around the site, see if you can find something else you want too.
Or stock up on socks or whatever.
If you can get your subtotal to $100 or above, it gets shipped free.
i ended up picking a KD Texas jersey tee. wasn't on sale but it was too sweet not to rep my favorite player along with my alma mater. 

Thanks for your input, but I don't associate myself with the quality of H&M. I'd design my own clothes before I wear something that's going to shrink, nonetheless I'll see it on everyone else before I get to wear it
absolutely none of my h&m clothes have ever shrunk on me

Ehh idk. Then maybe it's just me. I wash all my clothes with cold water and every time I buy a hoody it shrinks after some washes.
My sweats from there haven't shrunk. Dry on cool, not warm. Or you could size up if you want...

Also, I am pretty sure I remember seeing them on urban outfitters for like $50. Let me try n find the link.

edit: couldn't find the link.

Last edited:
My sweats from there haven't shrunk. Dry on cool, not warm. Or you could size up if you want...

Also, I am pretty sure I remember seeing them on urban outfitters for like $50. Let me try n find the link.

edit: couldn't find the link.

Think I will size up when it comes to tops and outerwear. What I did like is those coats they had out. With the burnt orange color and the blue color and the strings came out of the hooded area.

And I actually air dry lol

Last edited:
Think I will size up when it comes to tops and outerwear. What I did like is those coats they had out. With the burnt orange color and the blue color and the strings came out of the hooded area.

thats weird... they shouldnt shrink unless heat is applies. If you hang them and air dry, they should stretch a little while water drips out. just make sure you use cold water like you said.

lol that is weird.  i throw my h&m stuff in the dryer with all my other clothes and still good.  dont know what's happening with yours haha.  only sweats i ever found i actually could wear out without looking like i just came from the gym

lol that is weird.  i throw my h&m stuff in the dryer with all my other clothes and still good.  dont know what's happening with yours haha.  only sweats i ever found i actually could wear out without looking like i just came from the gym

And the cuffed ankles look dope with sneakers. Always get asked where I got them when I post pics.

thanks.

do you happen to know if the essentials run TTS vs OG's? i know that the OG's fit .5 small in comparison to my '09 AM 1 QS releases. 
They fit tts in my experience. I have a few newer premium and a few newer essentials and the only am1 I have that wasn't tts was the red og from earlier this year.

I thought I'd post my latest pick-ups. I am so glad that I passed on the Lebron Corks for both of these. These are by far the best pick-ups that I've had in a while. I am definitely in love with both pairs. For those of you that are on the fence in regards to the ATMOS AM1, don't wait till it's too late. I was hesitant in purchasing them at first because they looked cheap in early pictures but the tiger camo print is bonkers. The camo print is a synthetic paint material and the black areas are like suede/felt (somebody help me out since I'm not too good with materials). I tried to capture it in one of the pics below. As for the Milano AM1, wowzers! The official color name for them is LINEN/LINEN-ATOMIC RED-SAIL so I'm calling them the LINEN AM1s from now on. The build and material on both pairs is like that Petey Pablo crack...
nthat.gif

very dope! where can these be purchased?

very dope! where can these be purchased?
The linen pair is supposed to release March 27 at nsw accounts. They are part of the Air Max "Home turf" Collection. They are the milan am1.
The Milan am1 and am90 are a must for me.

I posted this in the outlet thread but I thought it would be better shared here too...

Air Max 1 PRM

Stadium Green/ Charcoal

SC - 512033

CC - 306

El Paso - sz 11.5 (915) 877-3146

Portland - sz 11 (503) 221-6453

Round Rock - sz 7 - 9.5 (512) 868-9511

37813201210411701048142_L.jpeg

I just got off the phone with Portland for mine. 
i would live near round rock but i werar a 10.5 and they dont have that 
frown.gif

thats weird... they shouldnt shrink unless heat is applies. If you hang them and air dry, they should stretch a little while water drips out. just make sure you use cold water like you said.

Y'all guess is just as good as mine

Damn it they still have my size up there for the white black wolf greys awwww shiiii..... :smh:

As far as Milans, some people saying
3/23 while some are saying 3/27. Not
Definite yet? Im leaning on 3/27

^ nice.  $63 is a steal.  wish i would have waited to get mine, but oh well.  hopefully the ultramarine am1s go on sale eventually

Back
Top Bottom