THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I guess I'm not too phased. I've had a secret affinity for the Kaws release a few years back. The EM look on this CW reminds me of them. 

I'm also a sucker for releases with detailed insoles.... Like my own little secret when I wear them 
laugh.gif
No doubt. I would check your local Finishline first before you waste $75. PM me your size and if you want me to check my local FNL. I know they had them.

copped ! 

*sorry my bad* how do i remove the attachment anyone ?
f7b0983d_20130327_220410.jpeg

Last edited:
What are you guys expecting to pay for the Milan's?

$120 plus shipping?

The shoe retails for $170

What are you guys expecting to pay for the Milan's?

$120 plus shipping?

The shoe retails for $170

Personally, my limit is about $180 shipped so I won't be getting them. I had no idea retail would be that high (and until today I hadn't seen confirmation that they're European exclusives but I figured), certain sites offer free shipping so that's the only way I can see myself getting these. And regardless of retail, the few sites I saw were more like $200 after conversion.

Milan's are nice, AM 1s and 90s!!! Those prices though, not so much. Congrats to all that copped, good luck to those of you looking to do so. Would love to cop, just can't afford it right now with so many other kicks dropping.

hopefully being in the UK and knowing of 3 UK sites that are getting these saturday they wont be hit with a ridiclous price and be able to cop the 1 and 90

You should definitely get them IMO. I'm still bummed that someone stole mine from the temple and FNL doesn't have a 7.5 anymore. Here's a pic to convince you...

that's it, I'm buying them. I refuse to order from finish line though, any other places to get a good deal?

what's goin on

damn haven't been on NT in so long, forgot my password

but i had to make a new account for these milans tho

any other eu sites i can cop off of?

i was on caliroots at 7am pacific but they were gone.. sns too

Back
Top Bottom