THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Found these today locally on CL. FINALLY. Don't know why I passed in 2010.

Lucky bastard

finally this thread is getting interesting
i think im gonna cop a sz 11.5, 12 and 13 for resell :smokin
its about time to take advantage of all those annoying HypeBea$ts :rofl:
its time for me to get paid :pimp:

LOL!

Saturday,  this place will be jumping!

Id laugh so hard if the Air Max 1 thread becomes the new Roshe Thread just off one shoe release and w/the anticipation of the FBs.

:stoneface: :smh: :stoneface:

Please don't.

Lucky bastard

Luck definitely played into finding these. I started looking for them just a couple days ago and figured I'd have to wait a while before finding a fair price because EBay prices are :x. Right place, right time, exact size I needed and DS. Plus the price was right.

Sidenote, the first Air Max 1's I ever owned was I think in 2002 or 2003? Anyways I was wondering if they had ever retroed since then? I ran these through ground when I used to work at Best Buy. lol. I remember them running a little snug but nonetheless, clean colorway. Here's a pic I found online

Thanks for the heads up. Cool store but the worst service. I walked in one morning didn't even look at me or asked if I needed anything. After that day I will never give them my business.
never shopping there again because they didn't say hello?

Shall I tar and feather them, your highness?

Last edited:
never shopping there again because they didn't say hello?

Shall I tar and feather them, your highness?
Never implied I was To good to shop there. Just the way I feel. I tend to be loyal to shops that have excellent customer service. I wasn't even responding to anything you wrote so mind your own "highness".

^^^ i really badly want a pair if those Obsidian/Gym Red from last year, i can't find them at all :x

^^^ i really badly want a pair if those Obsidian/Gym Red from last year, i can't find them at all
sick.gif
I lucked into them. A sneaker boutique around here Corporate found a pair in the back room and put them on clearance. I scooped them up for $55
pimp.gif

Air Max 1 are my favorites, followed by the AM 90.

I'm glad Nike is releasing some hot colorways. I've scooped up three pairs in the last two weeks. It's taking a toll on my wallet!

Obsidians are next.

Maybe I"ll try and resell the milanos to regain some of my spend back.

Air Max 1 are my favorites, followed by the AM 90.

I'm glad Nike is releasing some hot colorways. I've scooped up three pairs in the last two weeks. It's taking a toll on my wallet!

Obsidians are next.

Maybe I"ll try and resell the milanos to regain some of my spend back.

So basically you're contemplating raping the culture huh?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure "Airmaxsyndicate" was JOKING around about buying up sizes to re-sell. (considering all the new AM1 beasts that ae poping up here)

he contributes good informative posts about this shoe.

Last edited:
Damn jealous of those seersuckers up there (not "pinstripes"), last pair I saw on ebay went for around $200 and just couldnt do it at the time

Feel that there hasn't been a single 87 worth picking up since the Patta collab. New banana/cliff toe shape is a shame to such a great, classic shoe.

I think I'll head to the mall after work to see if any colorways I like are on sale. I like that black, grey, and red pair.

Back
Top Bottom