THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Amen to that brother ! Here in the UK we have to pay retail for everything.
yep trust me ball ache and my bank account hates me for it - if i budget right i can buy 2,3 pairs of kicks a month because of having to pay retail.. copped  5 when the hometurf pack dropped here - grabbed the AM1 and 90 milans and the paris 90's along with two GRs and was broke all month. 

oh well. doubling up on the paris 90's sometime this month, really overlooked IMO.

Last edited:
Are the OG white/reds available for retail anywhere?
nerd.gif
Corporate Got Em in Cincinnati has some pairs. I just got mine yesterday

Last edited:
Am I the only one really feeling the new AM1 London??

I copped my pair on Saturday morning thinking they were going to sell out quick, but they're still sitting on NDC and Finishline. I know I'm in the minority, but I actually prefer these to the Milans.

I copped my pair on Saturday morning thinking they were going to sell out quick, but they're still sitting on NDC and Finishline. I know I'm in the minority, but I actually prefer these to the Milans.

I copped from Crooked Tongues a couple of weeks ago. Love them. Maybe they would be hyped if they came with pink laces instead.

I believe I saw them at the UO on 3rd street promenade yesterday.

Wasnt Finishline selling these for $70 not too long ago?
really? 120 from UO is steep...

I like the londons, would instacop if it wasn't hyperfuse. Is the mud guard suede?

I swear. Them essentials feel so much better on feet than any other AM1

Edit: :lol:. This guy stay on my meat, gee whiz

Last edited:
i just got my order AM1 hyperfuse grey. i order my actual size which is 8, then i realized the shoes is very tight, but still has some room in the front. Will that shoes break in easily ? Thank u

Last edited:
really? 120 from UO is steep...

I like the londons, would instacop if it wasn't hyperfuse. Is the mud guard suede?
Yeah this will actually be my first pair of hyper fuse AM1's, definitely would prefer real material construction, but they were just so clean I couldn't pass... The pic kinda makes it look like the mud guard is suede, but I thought it was the same material as the hyper fuse upper.

Copped last night on FNL with coupon. 100% agree about these over Milans. I really don't get the hype about a tan/pink shoe with questionable suede quality. Whatever, glad I don't have to fight for these. Wish all the shoes I want were not hyped...

So i still haven't gotten my pair of Milan's from next... And still no shipping confirmation number..

Im gonna ask for a refund eff dat...

I shoulda stayed retired

Yeah this will actually be my first pair of hyper fuse AM1's, definitely would prefer real material construction, but they were just so clean I couldn't pass... The pic kinda makes it look like the mud guard is suede, but I thought it was the same material as the hyper fuse upper.

The mud guard is definitely different. I'm not the best at determining materials, but it is like suede, just not the same suede on the Milan. Very thin and smooth. One of my favorite parts.

Back
Top Bottom