THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

my FBS came from drome a while ago. i wore them the other day and they were big on me. i cant return them now cause i wore em and they kinda creased. i like them alot though, just wish they were a tighter fit on me. really nothing i can do except throw an extra insole in there and still its too long.im gonna beat these mothers to the ground this summer. if i had these my size i would really take care of them cause its a really dope colorway regardless of hype
i agree. was definitely surprised after hearing how people sized up. probably would have been better off 1/2 size down for me. too much heel slip.

Yea its a long a** shoe lol.

I kinda wish I got the 10.5 but I think I might need the extra .5 for more room/width.Definitely a little bit of heel slippage in this 11 tho.

SMH IDK

thanks bro!

anybody got some info on the upcoming Blue FBs. Theres something off on the orange ones but them blue joints are fire. the blue and lime green go together nicely.

man i need the orange joint hopefully this isnt a hard to grab release

yea, i dont really think you can catch the intensity of total crimson in photos.  you can get the color right, maybe, but the vibrance of that color in person really pops

I have to see these shoes in person. I like em in pics but this post has me kinda unsure

Last edited:
New shoes arrived today :smile: 

btw still not giving up on finding a pair of Air Max 1 FB Black-Fresh Mint-Pink Flash in size UK 12

Last edited:

Just got photo blues from Nike , best $63 I've spent in some time
:smokin Yup. Spent like $68 on mine. Love these damn shoes.

Anyone got any deals on these? They were from the Denim Pack

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-688619/pgid-656035

Thanks! I tried looking around 5am but didn't find it. I might of missed it being so early. lol repped!

also got em at $86 total :smokin

Good pic up bro... I believe there's a 20 dollar off coupon you could've used instead and took another 10 off but 86 isn't bad at all!

The weird thing is I tried the $20 coupon and it wasn't letting me. I dunno if it's because my WC rewards was dropping it below $100? Oh well, I figured the longer I took trying to make it work, the more I risk it selling out the first time around. lol

That is what has always happens to me on AM1's. The $20 WC brings me below $100 and I have to use the $10 off coupon. I am guessing the guys with $79.99 total live in PA or the great tax free state of Wyoming? Haha or anywhere else sneakers are tax free.

Last edited:
The weird thing is I tried the $20 coupon and it wasn't letting me. I dunno if it's because my WC rewards was dropping it below $100? Oh well, I figured the longer I took trying to make it work, the more I risk it selling out the first time around. lol

Reward deducted before the coupon. Unfortunately the $20 off $100 won't work.

I've had that problem before fellas... I believe I went with this approach, used the 20 dollar off coupon first then used the rewards card... Ended up taking 40 dollars off... With the coupons it's best to use first because of their exceptions with the nominal value being 100 dollars or more for 20 dollars off. Use that first and you should be in the clear for the rewards joint. At least worked for me a while back lol unless that changed up

Kinda worried I might get cancelled considering shortly after my size 10 was no longer in stock. Knowing FNL history, I wouldn't be surprised.

That is what has always happens to me on AM1's. The $20 WC brings me below $100 and I have to use the $10 off coupon. I am guessing the guys with $79.99 total live in PA or the great tax free state of Wyoming? Haha or anywhere else sneakers are tax free.
NYC.... $20 off WC + $10 off coupon with free shipping and no tax!!.... patience is a virtue^

Last edited:
How are you able to add a coupon and a WC rewards?

I'm only able to add one or the other

Back
Top Bottom