THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Open a claim with paypal.
idk if i should if everyone is saying they show up a month later 

You should just wait it out. I ordered a pair of Superstar from them and they came after 5 weeks (I picked the cheapest shipping option). I contacted them after 2 weeks and they gave me the same BS story about how the shoes should have been there already.

They weren't double-boxed either.

Very well done.
smokin.gif
much appreciated. 
So true. Joints wouldn't move below retail.

It's true though. Lilly Allen been into kicks longer than 80% of the current NT.

...Still don't really know who she is though. She sings or something, I guess.
well said. 
Ohh dear ^
Hop on board the **** riding train.
no d riding, just stating a fact g. so hope off *the hate train. 

Last edited:
Wasn't hating on you dooder mang.
Was on about the celebs D riding but oh well..
Damn iPhone doesn't refresh the post, you must have posted just before me man.

Are Air Max 1 Woven 314252 112 worth wearing after so many years?  I see it on the bay, thought it was very unique but not the price.

Wasn't hating on you dooder mang.
Was on about the celebs D riding but oh well..
Damn iPhone doesn't refresh the post, you must have posted just before me man.

Haha my bad, seemed like it was directed at me cause of the ^ lol.

I'm having trouble to get the lower back part all BLACKED out on iDs...did you color it in?! Otherwise the whole mudguard would be the same color.

Paint.

Has anyone that ordered the size? air max light urban safari pack gotten there pairs yet?

Last edited:
Has anyone that ordered the size? air max light urban safari pack gotten there pairs yet?
i ordered both pairs, so they shipped express international.  if you ordered just one pair, however, they ship it with their standard mail.. so it usually takes anywhere from as little as two weeks to 4 weeks (on average).  when i ordered my easter lights, it took almost 5 weeks for me to receive

Anyone know where I can find these in an 8.5?
These just arrived today in my mail.

They look pretty slick and the Premium materials are awesome. 

Got 'em off ebay for like $83... "used", but they are a 9.8/10.

I just saw some more at ebay.

Looking now to cop the Canyon Golds and the Gym Reds... 

broke these back out today...

nike used to drop so much AM1 heat. hopefully it'll pick up again - with some of the releases lately it looks promising...

I received both of my Air Max Urban Safari Pack from Size? today.Only took 7 days.

The mowabbs were double boxed but the others were in just the bag.

Last edited:
cant wait for nike to stop making this horrible shiny patent leather, instant thumbs down whenever i see it

Last edited:
Damn, I think 8 will be a little too small for me. 8.5 is perfect. Good lookin' out tho! Repped.
I als had a look yesterday on about 15 sites but either sold out or no 8.5s. There's one on Ebay for over $300 I believe :x

Back
Top Bottom