THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I think those zig zag things are a disgrace. The upper is bad enough and then they threw in that stupid midsole .

have you seen them in person? I haven't and I can't wait for mine. the upper does look like a vinyl taken from some 70s lawn chair but that's what I like about them. and the black curve on the midsole is nuts- I mean, how often does a shoe have that?

re: the camo pack.. I honestly think the Camo trend is a dead horse being beaten only to be resuscitated to be beaten again. but with that said, I've come to like the France Maxims because of it's not totally camo. and how often do you see a midsole that is the same as the shoe (ie Milano). just my two cents.

I'm just speculating, but some sites offset their profit margins by marking up some of the more popular shoes and offer others under msrp to draw in traffic and sales. they're still making a profit on the VT just not as much as if they offered at msrp. I guess it's like initially offering them on sale to move through product.

I'm not sure where they're located but shipping to US is an insane $39 so perhaps by offering it at 109 they attract US buyers who will be more inclined to add their site to their go-to list of sites.

this is the model shopmyoslife.com seems to practice.

all in all it's good kicks karma.

Sole classics is legit they're a local boutique here in Columbus

And I don't think you guys are trying hard enough I've seen more than a few pairs on eBay. 1 pair in a 10.5 the seller only wanted 90 plus shipping but I still passed.

I've also seen them pop up on fnl now and then.

Not saying they don't pop up, just not in my size.

JC, when did you see that 10.5? I am guessing at least a month or so ago because I know since late May/early June I haven't come across one. I was out of the country beginning of May for a couple weeks, so I wasn't able to search then.

Any good on feet pics of the French Camo Maxims? Got my pair waiting for me at home but I'm still overseas. Getting antsy. Those zigs zags are horrendous to me but to each their own. Tis what makes the culture great

Last edited:
if you look in the "recent images", im pretty sure there were a few pics posted by someone a few pages back

Any good on feet pics of the French Camo Maxims? Got my pair waiting for me at home but I'm still overseas. Getting antsy. Those zigs zags are horrendous to me but to each their own. Tis what makes the culture great

I had a few posted from R/D. They aren't the greatest on feet pics but since I couldn't find any, thought I would post them just to give an idea of what they look like.

Here you go my friend :wink:, really like em on feet, truly an unique pair!

I'm trying to decide whether I should order a few id's now since there are a few color ways I really like saved to my locker, or wait to see if new options really are coming.

if you look in the "recent images", im pretty sure there were a few pics posted by someone a few pages back

I had a few posted from R/D. They aren't the greatest on feet pics but since I couldn't find any, thought I would post them just to give an idea of what they look like.

Here you go my friend :wink:, really like em on feet, truly an unique pair!

Thanks guys, mad antsy to put em on haha

Look at the toebox of this particular pair

They look like one of these...

even more expensive? got a link to the NL site?
Here you go
http://store.nike.com/nl/en_gb/pd/air-max-1-vt-qs-shoe/pid-809517/pgid-809518

Hi all! I'm new here but recently feel in love with the air max 1s and I'm now starting a collection of am1s and 90s :smile:

Managed to grab 2 pairs of the hypervenom am1s from footlocker eu for £95 a pair - most sizes in stock with free delivery. Seen these on eBay for £150 + claiming its sold out!
http://m.footlocker.eu/gb/en/s/air-max.aspx/Shoes/Nike-Air-Max-1-42.aspx/4207243404

Also found the blue leopard print on nike GB website for £95
http://m.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pd/air-max-1-fb-shoe/pid-754769/pgid-710865#

If anyone can help me with Some good UK sites it would be much appreciated - all the US sites seem cheap but when u consider tax and fees etc its not much off and the euro prices seem sky high! Not sure if the above links have been mentioned but even if it helps one person it's worth posting.

Also have the mint green fb 'yeezys' on their way - cant wait!!

Hi all! I'm new here but recently feel in love with the air max 1s and I'm now starting a collection of am1s and 90s
smile.gif

Managed to grab 2 pairs of the hypervenom am1s from footlocker eu for £95 a pair - most sizes in stock with free delivery. Seen these on eBay for £150 + claiming its sold out!
http://m.footlocker.eu/gb/en/s/air-max.aspx/Shoes/Nike-Air-Max-1-42.aspx/4207243404

If anyone can help me with Some good UK sites it would be much appreciated - all the US sites seem cheap but when u consider tax and fees etc its not much off and the euro prices seem sky high! Not sure if the above links have been mentioned but even if it helps one person it's worth posting.

welcome AMA

ebay is the best place for cheap kicks imo
wink.gif

some of my latest steals from ebay

Hi all! I'm new here but recently feel in love with the air max 1s and I'm now starting a collection of am1s and 90s
smile.gif

welcome AMA

ebay is the best place for cheap kicks imo
wink.gif

some of my latest steals from ebay

He has no AM1 for sale at the moment. Does he change what he sells frequently or was it just a one off that the seller was selling AM1?

Man, I was really looking forward to my zigzags from Undefeated, but I found out today that the order was cancelled. So weak.
They seem like a pretentious lot and I don't get it. Sometimes they take forever to ship and are dishonest. They rip off both UPS and USPS by shipping via UPS with USPS boxes (a felony offense) and only say the package weighs one pound. If they are using a UPS account to send out all of these packages eventually they will get a call from UPS saying they underpaid. The conveyor belts that the truck unloaders throw the boxes onto have scales on them that cross reference the stated weight/dimensions with the actual weight/dimensions. If enough packages go across that belt that don't match up someone from "Revenue Recovery" will come by and figure out what's going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom