THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AM-Gawd 
pimp.gif
 status solidified 
laugh.gif

you're welcome dude
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Anyone know what a fair/reasonable price would be for DS patta denim cords as well the recent (DS) clots?

Anyone know what a fair/reasonable price would be for DS patta denim cords as well the recent (DS) clots?
I sold my cords on ebay as auction size 9.5 VNDS winning bid was $385 so id say DS you should pay ~5

sold clots kiss of death size 9.5 DS for $450 and that was an easy sale, so if seller is in no rush ~-600 wouldnt be a crazy asking price.

Still and always on the hunt for a pair of atmos tiger camo am1 in an 8.5. Could never justify paying $400 for a pair, so my search continues

As these FBs release on FNL I'm going to be returning all my NDC pairs, nothing like $20 off every pair. Used a WC and Coupon for $40 off the Greens. I've found myself buying more and more from FNL thanks to the WC rewards and coupons. 

Hey guys, new to the forum however i've come here a lot for answers to questions but this one i cannot find an answer too.

I am looking for the original retail price of the air max 1. I'm talkin about the 1987 price when they first came out. Does anybody at all remember? 

thanks!

Hey guys, new to the forum however i've come here a lot for answers to questions but this one i cannot find an answer too.

I am looking for the original retail price of the air max 1. I'm talkin about the 1987 price when they first came out. Does anybody at all remember? 

thanks!
i think it will be around the 90-110 dollar

here below i found a picture from the 1990 original infrared AM90 with the pricetag from 109,99 dollar

so the retail price from the original AM1 wouldnt be too far from that price i think

Last edited:

you're welcome dude
wink.gif

and btw why do you want to know what the original retail price is ??
Im a graphic design student, and nike lover, so im creating an info graphic for what i consider 4 of the most influential nike shoes.

I shot myself in the foot a bit because finding some of the numbers i need is very hard to find

I sold my cords on ebay as auction size 9.5 VNDS winning bid was $385 so id say DS you should pay ~5

sold clots kiss of death size 9.5 DS for $450 and that was an easy sale, so if seller is in no rush ~-600 wouldnt be a crazy asking price.
Thanks Audi, respect and repped

Saw these on IG, the TRUE CHILI retros IMHO. Gotta scoop a pair ASAP; plus it's different from tht JD Sports **** lol[emoji]128514[/emoji]; what y'all think?

made a "chili" inspired Id.... glad i didnt pull the trigger... hope i can get these

made a "chili" inspired Id.... glad i didnt pull the trigger... hope i can get these
i would go for the IDs, it will maybe a lil bit more expensive

but it contains better materials than the normal release
wink.gif

and there is no garantee that this cw will get released in the US

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom