THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

8.5-10.5

nike-air-max-1-essential-white-537383-106.jpg

http://www.allikestore.com/default/nike-air-max-1-essential-white-laser-crimson-platinum-black.html
did they release these anywhere in the US?

Really want to cop that OG blue lunar AM1 but it's for women. Would I be able to fit a size 11 in women's if I'm a true size 10 on the men's version? the size 10 isn't snug so it's making me thinking about it.
The conversion rate is technically Men Size + 1.5 = Women's Size. However, if you don't have wide feet, I'd go only a full size up. I'm a true Men's 9, but my sz10 Liberty Paisleys are perfect since it's the length as a Men's 9 and my feet aren't wide (though the leather lining makes it a little harder to wear).

Really want to cop that OG blue lunar AM1 but it's for women. Would I be able to fit a size 11 in women's if I'm a true size 10 on the men's version? the size 10 isn't snug so it's making me thinking about it.

I just bought those last night on finishline. They're on sale for $100, and using a coupon and reward total came out to about $76. Used their cheapest shipping, so I should receive them by September lol.

i think 3-4 months ago

but this cw stayed under the radar

it seems that not too many people pay attention to them

imo looks better than the chilling red cw that came out last year at the JD Sports

chilling red
i pay attention. 

i just want them in the US. 

no fair. 

i pay attention. 
i just want them in the US. 
no fair. 
theres a chance they will come just like the trophy pack, which was originally euro exclusive but now slated to drop this saturday

Just got these via fedex today. Only took 2 days to come from Germany. AM1 Essential LTR Blue Suede. Im very impressed with these.

Here's a quick look with one shoe on. Suede is pretty nice. Not butter soft but pretty soft and the shape is very nice compared to a lot of these recent AM1's

Back
Top Bottom