THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

thank you! i cannot understand how others complete purchases..it is clearly impossible since the pages are not loading..i guess the checkout process is ready before they are released and done in a few seconds.

I did manual. Once the PayPal redirect crashes I just refresh that link until PayPal loads it then the orders complete

My eyes are peeled. :smile:
   Quote:

SNS is infuriating

EDIT: tried to grab the blacks for @AIRMAXDISCIPLE and the olives for @el3ctronick  but no luck. Sorry guys.. 
frown.gif
thanx man
smile.gif

i appreciate it alot
wink.gif

Just got tracking for one of my two pairs from Foot Patrol.... still waiting on the second pair. My Orders page says its been picked; wait and see.. I purchased the first pair right at 1:58am PST here on the west coast USA ... went back and purchased the second at 2am... checked out with both pairs with ease, couldn't believe it ... wearing both sans patches, f*#k resellers 

Just got tracking for one of my two pairs from Foot Patrol.... still waiting on the second pair. My Orders page says its been picked; wait and see.. I purchased the first pair right at 1:58am PST here on the west coast USA ... went back and purchased the second at 2am... checked out with both pairs with ease, couldn't believe it ... wearing both sans patches, f*#k resellers 
 I spent an hour banging through both hanon and end. no luck.

congrats.

This thread is no use.....
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So the Latest pickup thread will be flooded with onfoot-pics of this release in a few days. Oh no wait nobody actually buys them for themselves except for 1 or 2 people.
So TRUE, hell resellers with bots have made no US/INTERNATIONAL  site safe.

Saw this on twitter, look at the reason for cancellation
laugh.gif

weird, just played around on ndc eu and could add an black patch Us10 from my wishlist to cart. curious what will happen with this order.

Back
Top Bottom