THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just saw that the new Atmos pair has a GITD sole too, crazy :x :pimp:
Caved in and bought the Ultra Essential's in the Varsity Blue colorway. A lot better looking than I thought in person, comfortable too. Gonna need the Varsity Red ones too now.
2ng9cnn.jpg

vzd0lc.jpg

Caved in and bought the Ultra Essential's in the Varsity Blue colorway. A lot better looking than I thought in person, comfortable too. Gonna need the Varsity Red ones too now.
dope and clean, nice PU :smokin

So I missed out on safaris, slept on the pre order of the ld-zero, don't really like the other htm drops or the am1 Royal and already have navy zero's and I'm not feeling the yellows.

Air max day isn't looking great for me and I've been hanging for it for ages and wanting some new kicks [emoji]128540[/emoji]

My last option is to make some htm ids however I'm struggling to decide, as I live in Aus I have to go through mynikeid.com.au has anyone in Aus used them before and if so what were they like?

And then lastly I'm trying to decide on a design, I want to go something fairly neutral with an OG colour block, here's what I've come up with so far.

So I missed out on safaris, slept on the pre order of the ld-zero, don't really like the other htm drops or the am1 Royal and already have navy zero's and I'm not feeling the yellows.

Air max day isn't looking great for me and I've been hanging for it for ages and wanting some new kicks [emoji]128540[/emoji]

My last option is to make some htm ids however I'm struggling to decide, as I live in Aus I have to go through mynikeid.com.au has anyone in Aus used them before and if so what were they like?

And then lastly I'm trying to decide on a design, I want to go something fairly neutral with an OG colour block, here's what I've come up with so far.
Wait there was a Pre-Order for the Zero iD?

And simple is best, I'd go with the last one...maybe throw black speckle on the OG sole, and go with the 2 tone lace blk/white which it looks like you got already 

Nike/UPS can't find my Safari. Shipping label created... and then vanished. I called Nike and got "we will open an investigation"
mean.gif

Has this happened to any one else, on any Nike deliveries? What are the chances they find it?

Nike Air Max 1 Royal

Color: Black/Black
Style Code: 847671-001
Release Date: March 26th, 2016

another AM1 royal color, if only that have normal insole instead of removeable one will be better.

Last edited:

Nike/UPS can't find my Safari. Shipping label created... and then vanished. I called Nike and got "we will open an investigation"
mean.gif

Has this happened to any one else, on any Nike deliveries? What are the chances they find it?
im in the same boat.

2ng9cnn.jpg

vzd0lc.jpg
These pics just sold me on these. I had been debating dumping my Hyperfuse pair, as they're a .5 size too small and picking these up. I'll be placing the order shortly.

mean.gif

im in the same boat.
Happen to me once on a pair of flyknits... The order was confirmed and I got a shipping label created.

The order ended up getting canceled and refunded. 

im in the same boat.
Happened to me years ago with a pair of ID's and I got the same line about opening an investigation.

Ultimatley they refunded me and I started the process again but don't imagine losing out on the Safaris is going to be as easy to swallow.

Happen to me once on a pair of flyknits... The order was confirmed and I got a shipping label created.

The order ended up getting canceled and refunded. 

The same thing happened to me with those dope Roger Federer Vapor RF 287 back in 2012. I had them sold for 1300.00 at the time too. Was sickened.
Long story short, Nike refunded me, and after me complaining, they gave me a 50% off coupon code.
End up using the code on the 20th Anniversary Dream Team Jacket.

uh oh, sounds like they're likely gone. good to know other people are in the same situation (unfortunately). idk maybe there is a stray pallet floating around the warehouse. thanks for the inputs.

Back
Top Bottom