THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I've return shoes that I haven't worn in a year. As long as you still have your original receipt. They have no problem with. I've also return used pairs with the original receipt. Depends on the person behind the cash register

Yeah, I remember that's how it used to be. It's been some time since I have made a Nike return.

My HTM still in "making" process since last week. i want them now.

Couldn't resist.

So has any grabbed the Nikelab AM1 Royals yet? any impressions on them about the fit and the finish? Is there a different thread for that release? Found a few below retail already on Ebay and would be interested in grabbing them for the right price.

Last edited:
My HTM ID's came, the shape is real nice, but i dont really like my design, dont know whether to just be ballsy and add customize them a bit or just send them back

How long did shipping take for you? Mine have been sitting in Vietnam for almost three days now with no updates.

donjuanm donjuanm

I like a mix of 1 and 4. Pink eyelet and pink speckle midsole. Tbh, I hate them all, but if I have to pick. 1 and 4 combo. So maybe don't take my advice. Hahaha :wink:

My most favorite personal pair of Air Max 1s. I pick these over so many times over every shoe in my closet. Wish I had made another and I never double up on anything.

Todays wear, second favorite ID I got a chance to make

So has any grabbed the Nikelab AM1 Royals yet? any impressions on them about the fit and the finish? Is there a different thread for that release? Found a few below retail already on Ebay and would be interested in grabbing them for the right price.
If you do please report back I'm curious how the quality is. But the price point is not in my budget atm

Any of you guys got the am1 knit or crocs? how they fit and do the get beat up easy?
never had a pair of am1s but these 2 look amazing.

Yeah it's not stiff.. "rubberized" isn't a bad way to put it.. I rekon shape will be ok with lots of wear
im thinking the material is similar to what they used on the 2015 polka dot release 

If you do please report back I'm curious how the quality is. But the price point is not in my budget atm

All there products gone like it. myst not want to sell much.
tbh im thinking for the prices you could just buy the cheapest 1s and have them cusomised cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom