THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man i thought these would be an easy pick up for me 
tired.gif

Living in the third biggest city of germany and no idea where to get the OGs instore! Absolutely miserable
mad.gif

@dblplay1212: repped! Happy for u, they're looking fantastic imo!

Living in the third biggest city of germany and no idea where to get the OGs instore! Absolutely miserable>:

43einhalb will have them in Germany.

Living in the third biggest city of germany and no idea where to get the OGs instore! Absolutely miserable
mad.gif

Not even Nike Store Berlin will get them....

Overkill Berlin is instore first - means you have to sleep in front of the store, or better open up the line right know. 

I know thanks! But I'm talking about instore! I'm from Munich...

It's says on google that it takes an hour and 17 minutes to get from Munich to Fulda which is where they are by car.

If it was me I'd be jumping in my car early Saturday morning and guaranteeing my pairs. I phoned up all the Size and footlocker stores within a 100 mile radius of me and none of them are stocking them. Looks like I'll have to get them online if I can.

Where are you guyss getting these release dates/locations from?  Nike+ app lists university red on the 4th, and game royal on the 11th.  Its only the masters and the Atmos pack coming out on the 26th.  Anyone got any idea whats gonna be in the Atmos pack besides the Max1s?

Where are you guyss getting these release dates/locations from?  Nike+ app lists university red on the 4th, and game royal on the 11th.  Its only the masters and the Atmos pack coming out on the 26th.  Anyone got any idea whats gonna be in the Atmos pack besides the Max1s?

END are doing a draw for royals and reds at the same time. Not sure about others but dblplay1212 dblplay1212 got his early!

Edit - and they look great, congrats bro!

Last edited:
It's says on google that it takes an hour and 17 minutes to get from Munich to Fulda which is where they are by car.

If it was me I'd be jumping in my car early Saturday morning and guaranteeing my pairs. I phoned up all the Size and footlocker stores within a 100 mile radius of me and none of them are stocking them. Looks like I'll have to get them online if I can.
Sry u are wrong! Fulda <-> Munich over 350 km! This means passing by Nürnberg/Frankfurt...takes u at least 3 hours one way! Also no guarantee to get em instore!

With 1 hour 17 min I am with u, but so...

Living in the third biggest city of germany and no idea where to get the OGs instore! Absolutely miserable>:

No love in Kaiserslautern either bro....I feel your pain

How's the fit on those? A vast majority of the AMs I've purchased the past few years have been 90s, so I haven't grabbed a pair of AM1s in over a year and I was going .5 up then. I was wondering whether they still fitting the same? Tried searching the thread, but was reading some TTS and .5 downs and I've never gone .5 down on any AM1 or 90, so I figured I'd ask before I potentially get the wrong size ...
They fit like a classic am1. If you normally go up .5 in am1, do it with these. They fit just like anew old am1.

clean AF homey.  just me, but blues over reds all day.  i actually love the blue on older pairs compared to 2017s.  i actually like the 2009 blue best.  yes i said it @AIRMAXDISCIPLE

this fool is just waiting around the corner.  i foresee running into him...

Cheers man. Yeah the 09s are nice, I have them in near enough new condition as well. The blue is a fair bit lighter on the 09s though and the shape isn't as good as the HOAs. I hope to cop the Blues on Saturday then these can sit in their box and only worn occasionally.

Last edited:
all these pics. yall givin me a new prospective on air maxes man. I only wish I could've gotten the green and white ones when they were out

Back
Top Bottom