THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

End launches results can come sometime in the next hours. I sometime get the Ls in the evening. 

Just seen a screenshot of someone who won and just received the mail in a local Facebook group. So win mails are alreay being sent out. 

L on nike.eu 
frown.gif

NOT SELECTED !!! maybe its a cycle...

SF AF1 black W, Jordan 12 ovo black L, SF AF1 camo W, this L so next is a W !!!
embarassed.gif

So did anyone actually win any raffle? lol...
I wanted them but don't care, shape is "fixed" lol, this is an OG cw..it will be release again and again and again

Still no email from end...Where they at with my W

Or my L? Just trying to stay positive :smile:

I hate these releases.. it seems fairer and better, but I NEVER got drawn on any of these type of releases. Never. 

L on NIke EU today, L on END. I´m done. I will pay resell for the Royal 1s next month but I´m losing my interest in the whole "game" more and more. 

L's all round. Only chance left is SNS. Doubt I'll get em though. A few days ago I was hoping to double up but now can't even get one. It'll be the same with the Royals as well. Might just spend the money on a big AM1 purchase and forget about these.

Has anyone had an email from END regarding the Royals? Only had my L on the reds and wondering if I might have scored the Royals.

Last edited:
I'm actually really interested in a pair of FK AM1s and 90s. I feel like they'd be super comfy.

I have a pair of the red Flyknit AM1s that released last summer. Hands down one of the most comfortable shoes I own. Almost as comfy as UB in my opinion. A 12 hour day at Disneyland and no complaints from my feet.

But can anyone explain the difference from AM1 Flyknit "Ultra 2.0" Compared to the flyknits released last year, those were also marketed as "lightest ever"

Back
Top Bottom