THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Apparently they will be restocking from what they just told me. We will see

Reminded me when I used to work for call center that handles these type of issues 24/7. We always say what the customers want to hear to alleviate any frustration lol

Last edited:
Give it up guys. There's no restock. It's apparent that these OG' colors are released in limited numbers.
Even if there were a restock, it would be completely random and the bots would scoop them. lol Nike's really losing to Adidas... who would have thought

unless they restock them on nikes desktop site the bots arent eating these. You cant just run for a restock on snkrs. you will get banned very quickly. These were very very limited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've received three counter offers on the bay for $300. Turned them all down. Just got an email that one of them sold for $340. I hope that wasn't anyone in here.

Last edited:
This is just a slap in the face to the consumer. Nike makes up a celebration for their product and then only let's influencers celebrate. :smh: These are the kind of situations that turn people off of brands and why other brands can take advantage.

My thoughts exactly. I've slowly been losing interest in Nike. The brand has lost its luster.

You never had a chance. None of us did. All those pairs were scooped by resellers. Soho ain't worth the time with all those maggots running around.
But they didn't have any pairs who bought them ? Did they backdoor?

Anyone know where these og air max 1s released in philly or Jersey I checked ubiq and villa and neither one of those spots did not carry them did they really not release either color way in Philly

Just received mine in the mail yesterday. Pretty happy that I found a pair at a reasonable price. I went with a 10.5 (I usually wear a 11), and they fit fine. Now it's time to find a pair of 97's at a reasonable price....

Back
Top Bottom