THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I love SNS. Won my HS UBs and OG White NMDs from them. It took them like a week to ship out the NMDs though.
This was so..... special this morning, i mean so easy, right time right place and.... damn no f**** image check to see if i'm a bot lol

I don't get how you guys are saying that adidas are so easy to buy, i strike out on everything 
roll.gif

i just want Nike to make dope GR'S, stop making all the dope stuff limited.
A lot of people copped yeezys when SM released his script or if you had a bot then yeezys were easy to cop. And while SM retired, team manual got a lot easier for yeezys. I'm about 50% on #teammanual. 

This was so..... special this morning, i mean so easy, right time right place and.... damn no f**** image check to see if i'm a bot lol
I use my phone now for any sites that require and image check. For some reason those always go smoother compared to desktop sites.

Nike drop is on the SNKRS app right? Not the Nike+

Wish they didn't have two apps for this sort of thing.

yeezys are easier to cop than the air max ****. I always get Ls from Nike. Gotta remember to stay away from Draw...

A lot of people copped yeezys when SM released his script or if you had a bot then yeezys were easy to cop. And while SM retired, team manual got a lot easier for yeezys. I'm about 50% on #teammanual. 

Yeah but if you only cop Yeezy's with bots then how can u call that easy, miss me with that.

With team manual, yeezy have had a ton of drops over the past couple of years along with those styrofoam sole shoes (lol), I've hit on couple but still wouldn't consider it "easy".

Back
Top Bottom