THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Unfortunately for me nike.ca is sold out and they are the only retailer in Canada who are selling sizes 7 and below! Women always get shafted on these release, even more so in countries like Canada!

If Nike didn't make good stuff like tech fleece, tech knit, nike pro apparel, I'd probably ditch them 100%. But I love nike pro tshirts for working out and for baseball undershirts and sliding pants. Too bad their cleats aren't as good as NB right now for people with wide feet.

Yeah but if you only cop Yeezy's with bots then how can u call that easy, miss me with that.

With team manual, yeezy have had a ton of drops over the past couple of years along with those styrofoam sole shoes (lol), I've hit on couple but still wouldn't consider it "easy".
I'd call at least a 50% cop rate on yeezys manually easy compared to a hyped up nike release that is limited in numbers. AJXI releases don't count as you can easily cop them an hour after release.

It's easy to see if you have a L from End no? just go on your orders and see if the product is their... that don't work like this ? ^^

So does entering the Draw in another country stop you from entering the draw when it re-opens in the US? Did the Draw for GB already.

Stop the hype? Just don't buy from resellers.

Or just go ahead and feel bad after paying twice the price or more...

As usual, resellers ******* up the game for everyone.
Wear your sneakers, people. Don't support the resellers.

This L don't feel too bad...

As usual, resellers ******* up the game for everyone.
Wear your sneakers, people. Don't support the resellers.

This L don't feel too bad...
My homie offered me DS OGs for like 600. If he can come down a little i'd rather give him money than to a reseller for less.

Back
Top Bottom