THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

the sodium has been overwhelming this month, lets vote this crap in so they could sit

those defcon air maxes dont even look that bad without the giant yellow sock thing (prolly can be removed)

these 2 look way worse imo
laugh.gif

What needs to be added on either side to make a trade of used green V2s for atmos am1s fair? Ds or otherwise.

With all the Ls I have taken this month I decided to try and cheer myself up and ordered these , thanks to a 20% off Nike code and 10% ebates I don't feel so bad anymore.

Pic of DW inspired ID

Nice, I made nearly the same pair some month ago.But with a suede toebox, to get more of a Dave White look.

those defcon air maxes dont even look that bad without the giant yellow sock thing (prolly can be removed)

laugh.gif
THIS. The zipper at the heel probably means that the leg-warmer part can be removed.

I've been voting for the Buzz Lightyear Bug pair.

Whatsbthis I hear about OG red and blue dropping again in August?

Would love to double up.

But it's strange that these would drop as a FW shoe since Nike typically rolls out the season's shoe around late July/August

Either way I'm in if true

laugh.gif
 I voted for the one on the top the past 2 days but I'm not doing the get back at nike hashtag. Can't tip our hats right?

Whatsbthis I hear about OG red and blue dropping again in August?

Would love to double up.

But it's strange that these would drop as a FW shoe since Nike typically rolls out the season's shoe around late July/August

Either way I'm in if true

this would honestly be funny. We hating on nike and all this time they let hype beast do what they got to do with all this resale nonsense...then drop the OG mold is mass quantities for the rest of us a few months later....not a bad strategy.

But 0 for 2 on the OGs....no atmos....hoping for masters...or vapor max. I tried some online raffles....and i have 1 snkrs account that i failed on....i feel like no country for old men

Nice, I made nearly the same pair some month ago.But with a suede toebox, to get more of a Dave White look.

That's what I was going for also, the mudguard is actually the black suede option, I did not use leather on any of the options, well see in 5 weeks how they come out and if they go back. Did you get yours yet?

so I aint even try for the atmos this weekend but I wanted to check on current events online. I notice resale for the OG Reds and Royals went down  and resale for the atmos is on some clown ish

Back
Top Bottom