THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

are the masters supposed to be damn near impossible too?
At least in europe we had bigger numbers on atmos than on masters. But I think the demand was higher on atmos -> so it was next to impossible to either get the atmos or the masters.

Last edited:

Unds'd these today. Got the same size as the recent AJ1. I can prob go up .5 for a little more room/comfort.

Long shot but anyone have any leads to a pair of 2012 denim IDs in the patta colorways? Green or purple, sz 11.5. There's a green on ebay in an 11 but I can't fit it. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Ok so 555 seeds for size 13 Atmos on  billy GOAT gruff.. Sheesh! I love the work they've done on that shoe but.. I can't spend my hard earned seeds like that!

Rumor is June/July?

ID is my last hope lol 

Here are some wears the passed couple days

2003 Blues:

2004 Redwoods:

Patches:

Yeah, I got some good ideas for ID. How's the durabuck holding up on those 03 Blues? I hate it man, cracks so easy.

Yeah, I got some good ideas for ID. How's the durabuck holding up on those 03 Blues? I hate it man, cracks so easy.
What kind of ideas for ID ? - don't expect them to have the same options as they have now...

Hate me for that - but I love durabuck on AM1! Prefer the 2005 pre HOA over HOA anytime!

Last edited:
Think the masters will be as sought after as the atmos? I think the masters are hideous myself, but still gonna try and grab them in hopes of a trade for og blues or atmos.

Yeah dude they cracked hard so I had them repainted. They are just beaters now until the midsole falls apart.

What kind of ideas for ID ? - don't expect them to have the same options as they have now...

Hate me for that - but I love durabuck on AM1! Prefer the 2005 pre HOA over HOA anytime!

Just some color schemes I'm wanting to do. And yes I love the look of durabuck as well but hate the way it cracks. And if you get water on durabuck it drys out and crack really easy.

Now that you mentioned it, im surprised Nike hasnt made a "Not Selected" tee yet 
laugh.gif

Those joints would move

Thank you Nike for such a wonderful Air Max Month.
Wow, not one but two reserves for the Kyrie 3 Shine.
WTF*

Are the Masters really that nice?
Think the f&f white pair was a lot cleaner look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom