THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Casual Friday at work..IT work can be nice sometimes [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

Pants might rip bruh

You were trying to buy? And the seller had Ultra instead? :smh:

We warned everyone that was going to happen at the prices selling in the mid 200s. I emailed stockx right away when dozens of pairs started to sell at that price, and they looked into it immediately and refunded my money based on the sellers response.

That's what my tag looked like but mine ran big

My conclusion is that Nike rushed these and screwed up on tags on certain pairs and quality control. I hope the new pair you bought checks out and is not too small based on the discrepancies from Nike. Oh well, time to wear them.

Last edited:
We warned everyone that was going to happen at the prices selling in the mid 200s. I emailed stockx right away when dozens of pairs started to sell at that price, and they looked into it immediately and refunded my money based on the sellers response.
My conclusion is that Nike rushed these and screwed up on tags on certain pairs and quality control. I hope the new pair you bought checks out and is not too small based on the discrepancies from Nike. Oh well, time to wear them.

We'll see. I'll post pics of the new pair in comparison to the Pinnacles when it comes in

I've seen people say they run bigger & people saying they run the same so I guess I'll find out for sure next week

I only sized down .5 this time around

I never get these questions: it depends on what shoes you like most. You can look the values up on Stockx to see if it's reasonable.
I know it comes down to whether both parties are cool with it, just wanted a second opinion. My bad if it was a dumb question

Welp, two less browsers open for 290. I'll take these Ls tomorrow and chop this up as the dumbest AMD yet (next year will ultimately take the cake with their current voting structure)

Did 290 drop?

Masters are a raffle on snkrs?? RIP to any chance i thought i might have had

L after L after L......

Back
Top Bottom