THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hit on SNRKS, pretty surprised, been awhile. Hope this lucky carries over to the royal 1s next week.

which one y'all feel is the better shoe Masters Vs. Atmos (elepahant)? 

Last edited:
which one y'all feel is the better shoe Masters Vs. Atmos (elepahant)? 

Better...

Visually? Atmos

Collectability? Masters since it is the first time they did this, so it will be your version 1.0 while the Atmos is already a retro

I prefer the Masters. Mixing different materials from other shoes was done better than in most 'what-the' cases. And I really like leather liners.

Picked up my masters this AM from 21M Draw. Super smooth since barely anyone was at the store. Though a couple doors down there was a crowd gathered for something. Lots of screaming.

After getting the first 3 this month at retail, had to bite the bullet and pay resell on the Masters to complete the pack. Got them $300 which is below market so I'm cool with it. Glad to go 4/4 but even happier it's over.

Who took the bigger L: many of us for the entire month of March, or Donald Trump in one day?

Us :lol: Never had so many consecutive Ls in close proximity to each other. Was just thinking how I didn't score once this whole month, which is trash.

Skechers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Atmos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Masters

Heading to Bodega to scoop up these Masters. I'm not a fan of these "raffles," but I scored the AM 90 x Atmos Tiger Camos at Bodega on a raffle and just hit on these Masters. I don't have ANY plugs over there, so it is possible. The funny thing is, my girl also hit on her size 7. :pimp: Pics to come!

Back
Top Bottom