THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I deadass just turned around half way to NYC. Was hoping/assuming restocks at Nike Soho but not camping for a bunch of nothing. I can get Vapors around my way.

I deadass just turned around half way to NYC. Was hoping/assuming restocks at Nike Soho but not camping for a bunch of nothing. I can get Vapors around my way.
I'm going tomorrow to get my wristband for the invitation so I'll let you know if anything pops up

Entered 4 in-store raffles for my size and ended up winning 3 of them surprisingly. Also picked up CDG vapormax for a friend.

I went to Sneakeasy to check out the little installation and try on the vapormax. Very comfortable shoe I'm definitely interested in purchasing a pair. I just hope they don't feel different after walking for a long period of time. I only got to take a few steps in them.

I'm heading to Nike soho tomorrow also to pick up my wristband for this air max day event. Let's see how this goes

Entered 4 in-store raffles for my size and ended up winning 3 of them surprisingly. Also picked up CDG vapormax for a friend.

I went to Sneakeasy to check out the little installation and try on the vapormax. Very comfortable shoe I'm definitely interested in purchasing a pair. I just hope they don't feel different after walking for a long period of time. I only got to take a few steps in them.

I'm heading to Nike soho tomorrow also to pick up my wristband for this air max day event. Let's see how this goes
Is the event at a different location? 

the atmos that came with the Jordan pack has elephant print on the lace tip.. anyone know where I can get the same ones?

no shoes for sale at sneakeasy chi aside from vapormax, but free food drinks and concert. pretty cool

chance the rapper was here and seemed like he was going to perform but he never actually made it to stage

Last edited:
I will not allow slander about one of rap's great groups. Well...okay you can trash Sheek Louch because he's garbage, but not Jada and Styles tho
You know nothing about rap if you think Sheek is garbage. You're probably a nerdy backpack Lil Dicky loving type of rapper. FOH
On another note I took another L today fml

Last edited:
Last edited:

Damn, wish I knew about the party. Would of bought something at NTNY today. Hopefully they got something decent for you guys.
Bro I initially thought it was for the Opening at first. Brought a random AM shoe and returned it at the Flatbush store...thinking Nike was being petty with the reopening lmao.

now I feel bad.....

But got my ticket thoooooo

and for people who actually like and voted for that garbage 97, they probably won't stand a chance in getting them next year. Nike just needs to stop with these voting schemes

I didn't know Sean Wotherspoon was the same guy the Owns round two.

I've sold shoes to that guy a bunch of times

Now it makes sense last time I was in the store there were Cameras every where filming him.

I didn't know Sean Wotherspoon was the same guy the Owns round two.

I've sold shoes to that guy a bunch of times

Now it makes sense last time I was in the store there were Cameras every where filming him.

Sean cool peoples tho. and honestly it was one of the better looking air max's out the batch

i think it was tastefully put together. Simple concept yet it still catches your eye.. color way was dope

as far as if ill even be able to get a pair... well thats laughable :lol:

better then this winning :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom