THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dope. They showed up on the Nike Canada website so they definitely caught my attention. :nerd:

no but im about to get them off atmos, if i cant find the pack for a resonable price

yeah saw them pop up on nike.ca and cashed them out
have a feeling the quality will be nice and plus im trying to sell my usa hyperfuse am90 so its a suitable alternative :tongue:

Did you go .5 up like some of these clowns recommend?
laugh.gif
nope TTS size like i do with all my nikes 

Welp. I knew it was coming after y'all told me.

Officially tried on for the bad news:
Damn, you have more room than I do and I went up .5 size like all my other AM1s less the leather lined pairs. I had about a thumbs width, maybe a tad more.  Yours looks 2 thumbs lol.

i would say it is two thumbs.

idk if its true but i heard feet sometimes get smaller when u lose weight?

lmao like i said something i was told.

I've heard that, too, but I'd imagine that's more width than length lol. You look like you could go down a full size with no issues.

Last edited:
I'm just honestly being reminded as to why I've been shying away from nike these past few years.

not even about "boost movement"

just overall inconsistencies with nike

years ago i'd look past it in favor of nostalgia and being an overall hoarder lol.

but these days I'm so picky with purchases.

I'm hoping the jewel af1 and the new shape am1 IDs yield better results

Well from what I have heard the run of Reds and Blues were made last minute. Reason being the larger run that was initially made had a quality issue therefore they made what they could. Makes sense when you think about the amount released. So it's very possible a few mis-tagged pairs made it out.

If you guys haven't already done so, you should check out a series called Abstract on Netflix. It's about design and has a episode on Tinker Hatfield. It has a segment on the air max which is pretty cool. Most of it is about his design work on the Jordan line, but it's a good watch.

i think Bradley was a smaller size also 

so perhaps a lot of mis-tagged pairs were small juan
Yeah I copped an 8 at first and had 2 thumbs width as well

IDK what happened but the 7.5 fits great
If you guys haven't already done so, you should check out a series called Abstract on Netflix. It's about design and has a episode on Tinker Hatfield. It has a segment on the air max which is pretty cool. Most of it is about his design work on the Jordan line, but it's a good watch.
That sounds awesome dude! I'm about to watch it right now thanks!

so how is sizing? thinking about getting the atmos. they around $450 right now. dont know if i should pull the trigger

Kept on reading here they run a little big. Trying to buy some myself, think I'm gonna go down .5 for them. Did the same for the og royals which I haven't received yet but I was reading the same thing on those on the thread.

I heard the atmos were more true to size, and the royals/red fit big. but i might go down .5 according to most of you guys. whats a good price? should i settle for $460 or wait til they drop.

Yes that's true your feet will shrink if you lose weight but not by that much maybe half size at most from experience.

My true size is 11.5D and my sneaker size is 12D but Nikes I always buy 13 since they are narrow and 12.5 is rare as hen's teeth.

Nike really turned this shoe into some Italian dress shoe smh! 

Last edited:
Put these on to head up to Vegas this past weekend, planning to only wear them on the drive up and flight back. Ended up never wearing anything else and absolutely trashing them. A little sad because not sure how clean they'll get again.

One odd moment, while sitting at a table, got the urge to glance back and saw a group of shiny, spiky, yzyszn, high fashion dudes standing around pointing and clowning my "fake a** nikes.

Didn't hurt me, but gave me and my friends a good laugh. Turned back around and continued to throw away our money for the rest of the night.

I kind of felt redeemed when several people (yes women too) asked me where I got those,and how they were pretty or dope, or nice, or probably from Asia. And no, none of them led to What Happens in Vegas/Stays in Vegas type stories at all. Wouldn't happen anyway as I'm an old family man
grin.gif

Hopefully, the aforementioned pack of hypebeasts were able to make the kind of bad decisions and lifelong memories you should when you are in your 20s and in Vegas, but I kind of doubt it.

I've heard that, too, but I'd imagine that's more width than length lol. You look like you could go down a full size with no issues.

this is definitely my current sneaker dilemma. I've gone down in shoe size in certain styles/brands anywhere from .5 to a whole size. many shoes i kept on ice, that are 12s, fit like boats...

Put these on to head up to Vegas this past weekend, planning to only wear them on the drive up and flight back. Ended up never wearing anything else and absolutely trashing them. A little sad because not sure how clean they'll get again.

One odd moment, while sitting at a table, got the urge to glance back and saw a group of shiny, spiky, yzyszn, high fashion dudes standing around pointing and clowning my "fake a** nikes.

Didn't hurt me, but gave me and my friends a good laugh. Turned back around and continued to throw away our money for the rest of the night.

I kind of felt redeemed when several people (yes women too) asked me where I got those,and how they were pretty or dope, or nice, or probably from Asia. And no, none of them led to What Happens in Vegas/Stays in Vegas type stories at all. Wouldn't happen anyway as I'm an old family man >D .

Hopefully, the aforementioned pack of hypebeasts were able to make the kind of bad decisions and lifelong memories you should when you are in your 20s and in Vegas, but I kind of doubt it.

Those are the fuccboys that messed up the game. Entitled hypebeast cult ***** made boys. You're too nice though, I wish something like that would happen to me..

Back
Top Bottom