THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^ good vibes on that id

Huangs for sure look better on foot.. Waiting to handle, leather should be a1 at that price.

Resell not too bad either 

The nightmare that was Air Max Month comes back: just received two little boxes from Nike. It was those black Mentality logo t-shirts from SNKRs. Just cracked one box open and saw the design. Unbelievable joke.

Props to the dude that posted the headsup.

Last edited:
I suppose I'll just have to wait it out. Hope they change it soon though. Where are iDs made now? Are they made in China?

Absolute beauty of an ID found on IG
Have they changed the shape on iD yet? Cause the shape on that iD looks on point.
Hes doing and elevated euro toe push lol
That's the European Toe Push, they love that ish lol
someone correct me if im wrong, but these are not current IDs.  the split of the quarter plus the unavailability of those colors leads me to believe it was an earlier release or some other type of release.  so toe push or not, it could explain the decent shape over what we currently see on ID.  

Last edited:
Originally Posted by unseen  

someone correct me if im wrong, but these are not current IDs.  the split of the quarter leads me to believe it was an earlier release or some other type of release.  so toe push or not, it could explain the decent shape over what we currently see on ID.  
These are definitely not current generation.

You can't customize the quarter the way that ID did.

Would love if they can start bringing back the options to customize more of the panels.

someone correct me if im wrong, but these are not current IDs.  the split of the quarter plus the unavailability of those colors leads me to believe it was an earlier release or some other type of release.  so toe push or not, it could explain the decent shape over what we currently see on ID.  
Yeah these are an older ID that Crep City made with some older options. Looks like whoever made these just didn't have the gum sole.'

Man....haven't been in here in a minute haha. 

Originally Posted by Mrphist  

Yeah these are an older ID that Crep City made with some older options. Looks like whoever made these just didn't have the gum sole.'
Damn. Aside from the mudguard, that's so nice...

As I have said before here, my wife is 11 weeks pregnant. After I scored og's, had to pick them up for the baby. Originally got an 11c bc I didn't know toddlers were coming later. Today we got the 2c and 6c in. The 2c is the cutest stinking thing ever. The hang tag is literally the size of the shoe.

I just noticed this on my size 9 AM1 masters, after i swapped the laces i noticed that the black laces are uneven. 1 lace is longer than the other by like an inch. Did anyone else have this problem? 

I just noticed this on my size 9 AM1 masters, after i swapped the laces i noticed that the black laces are uneven. 1 lace is longer than the other by like an inch. Did anyone else have this problem? 
Geez I have this same problem with the black laces that came with my Royal 1s but the optional blue laces are even.

Classic Nike quality control.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom