THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sail pinnacles restocked on ndc Canada. But I missed out on my size 9. Super salty. They have 8 and 9.5 atm.

LPU: i underestimated these.  the quality is through the roof. 

I wouldn't say through the roof but I would say materials on these is better than the pinnacles. Funny thing is no hype when they released. I tripled up on these at outlet prices. One pair is in my beater rotation, one pair is in my regular rotation and the third is on ice.
Size? I'm looking for a 10.5 or 11 in solid condition. I have a ds AM90 Satchel Paige and need the AM1 to go with it.

cmooooooon man... rookie mistake. nike doesn't do cart holds unless you are actually checking out. :/

Well that's pretty whack tbh. Guess it's not meant to be.
Btw. I'm not a rookie cuz. these L's Nike been handing me are consistent af. I'm like 0 for 46 life time.

cmooooooon man... rookie mistake. nike doesn't do cart holds unless you are actually checking out. :/
Well that's pretty whack tbh. Guess it's not meant to be.
Btw. I'm not a rookie cuz. these L's Nike been handing me are consistent af. I'm like 0 for 46 life time.
Honestly, I'm just trying to help you cop. take it for what it is.

Learn from your mistake and move on lol. If you didn't know about how cart holds work for 46 different drops, I question your methods

went ahead and grabbed off of this site. looking fwd to receiving them. good looking out
Did you get a confirmation?  I ordered two weeks ago.  There was an authorization on my card a few days ago but then it disappeared.  No response from Atmos on order status.   

Hard to justify the price of the Huangs when you can get these for $74.99 on finishline.com right now
These look way better too. Why make a flyknit shoe then cover 80% of it with ugly leather 
mean.gif

Tonal red AM1 on sneakerbass 139£ shipped
Link? Im seeing 155 euros

Switch to £ on the drop down

Edit: just checked my email, looks like they converted it from £ to € at checkout for some reason. They should convert it straight to $. Havent seen a charge on my card yet but they getting a chargeback for any extras if they pull some exchange rate shenanigans on me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom