THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined the party. $135 shipped from end, received in only a few days. Was trying to hold out for closer to $100, but it's what it is.

Last edited:
I need to grab the Sails from END before they disappear. How is the fit? TTS or are they big with the leather liner?

I need to grab the Sails from END before they disappear. How is the fit? TTS or are they big with the leather liner?
I went down tts and they fit perfect. Originally went down .5 die to liner bit they were snug. To be fair I'm truly a 10.75 tts so I went 10.5 and they are good.

The morning they became available within the first 10 mins i cant remember if it was the 24th or the 26th of march when the id came out. 

Thanks for the information..

Edit: Saw someone in the vapormax thread mention they talked to nike and the volt sole is backordered so their order was pushed back. Not sure if that is the color you went with or not. 

Joined the party. $135 shipped from end, received in only a few days. Was trying to hold out for closer to $100, but it's what it is.
you will want to double up on them after a few wears , the quality and the shape on them is from another planet 

@Gothmog got em on foot at the office now, bought em so that I could have a work-friendly sneaker. Definitely a great pair but I don't like to have multiples of the same colorway, and with an all black upper and easy to clean sole these will last me. I'll probably wind up IDing a pair, pending new shape and options rumored for the summer. And I'm still dreaming of an atmos restock haha.

Last edited:
Few shots of the Air Max Day iD that came in yesterday

Whatever your comfortable paying, anything over retail is based off of someones opinion of what they are worth to them, with them being only worth 6.99 to modus, and far more to others. Look at what they are being sold for and what they are listed at to gather your own opinion and go from there. So anywhere from 6.99 to 399.99 would be the range of what other people are willing to pay.

Few shots of the Air Max Day iD that came in yesterday

]

Damnit >:

Those are pretty much the exact same pair as I ordered just a dif tongue tag, and I haven't heard anything since the "we started" email.

I did chat with a rep yesterday who assured me my order was going to be placed on "high priority" whatever that means :rolleyes

I did manage to get a 10% coupon out of them though :\

Last edited:
Mine still says they're in progress. Any chance for a free pair or a handout from Nike? lol

Last edited:

Mine still says they're in progress. Any chance for a free pair or a handout from Nike? lol
Hmmm, I was quoted May 4th delivery, not sure if I can grime it out and ask for a coupon code for them not delivering early...

I'm just an impatient SOB.

Hmmm, I was quoted May 4th delivery, not sure if I can grime it out and ask for a coupon code for them not delivering early...

I'm just an impatient SOB.

That's the same date I had, and mine came last Friday. Maybe you'll still get yours by the 4th. Take it with a grain of salt though. Patience is a virtue. I've seen a minor defect on mine on the heel stictching, I should have pictures up soon.

My ID pair of "Pigeons" came yesterday. Pretty quick turnaround, although that speed shows in the lack of craftsmanship:

Might get in chat in the AM about the mudguard separation. That looks like it could end up being an actual problem.
And that "suede" is garbage. It feels like cheap felt. Oh well, whatever....

^
did you do leather or suede underlay? should've done mesh for a "better" shape.

the leather toebox w/suede mudguard combo leads to the extra bulbous toe and overall bad shape

Took a few shots since the rain finally subsided...

MC Flyknit

Airmoji tongue tab

black air bags

icy sole/white sole combo

white swoosh

Quick takeaways:

-These run big. In comparison to my Lunarepic Flyknits in a size 13, these Air Max 1's in a 12.5 I still have way too much space.

- If you look closely in picture 5, you can see some shoddy craftsmanship on the right heel. All of the print is a little slanted compared to the left.

All in all it's nice, but not sure what to do since I can't recreate the same option in a smaller size without stitching defect on the heel. Ehh...I'll sleep on it a few days.

My ID pair of "Pigeons" came yesterday. Pretty quick turnaround, although that speed shows in the lack of craftsmanship:

Might get in chat in the AM about the mudguard separation. That looks like it could end up being an actual problem.
And that "suede" is garbage. It feels like cheap felt. Oh well, whatever....
That mudguard is unacceptable!  I would definitely get on chat and see if you can get a discount code for them. I would return then reorder the pair with the discount and hope they come in better shape. Maybe go mesh for a better shape also?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom