THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got these in and went with the grey air bubble. Kind of digging it.

Last edited:
:lol: just good natured ribbing, everyone is entitled to their opinions ...no matter how wrong they may be.

Just got these in and went with the grey air bubble. Kind of digging it.

Lookin good! I'm going with mesh instead of the leather underlay. The grey air bubble looks good too, but I was kinda set on doing them white [emoji]129300[/emoji] Decisions..

Last edited:
Those pigeon IDs are amazing. Hopefully those options are available once they fully revamp ID shapes.

Last edited:
Lookin good! I'm going with mesh instead of the leather underlay. The grey air bubble looks good too, but I was kinda set on doing them white [emoji]129300[/emoji] Decisions..

Only reason they're grey is because I forgot to change them white lol. But I'm pleasantly surprised at how nice it actually looks in hand.

Quality is decent on these. I expected them to come with flaws, but I paid $110 for them after discount so whatever.

they came out nice with team orange.

mine are solar red but I like those as well.

and yeah, like you said the quality isn't too bad on the current iD's

Red tonals from Sneakerbaas arrived today, quick shipping.  Had the blues already.  Can't decide whether to keep them both or sell one.

Restock of the Sail Pinnacles on nike.ca in Canada. 

Copped a size 9.  I forgot I read a while back but do these fit TTS or should 1/2 size down?

I'm not feeling the tonals at all. To each is own tho. I did like the red that got painted with some white a few pages ago. Those looked clean.

839608-601 something for the ladies here! Outsole is not sail. Hopefully we will get some darker outsoles for the further men pinnacles!

Fourth day in a row wearing pinnacles to the office. They're perfect. I also own the nikelab AF1 lows and I have to say these blow them out of the water. The AF1s use a completely different type leather, but overall quality on the AM1s is far and away superior. $160 is still steep for retail on some AM1s but if you can cop the pinnacles under retail you won't regret it. Probably the best quality Nike you can get at the moment, these are up there with my tan pinnacle AJ1s.

Fourth day in a row wearing pinnacles to the office. They're perfect. I also own the nikelab AF1 lows and I have to say these blow them out of the water. The AF1s use a completely different type leather, but overall quality on the AM1s is far and away superior. $160 is still steep for retail on some AM1s but if you can cop the pinnacles under retail you won't regret it. Probably the best quality Nike you can get at the moment, these are up there with my tan pinnacle AJ1s.

How did you size on the pinnacles?

Last edited:
I went true to my 11.5 and length and width are perfect. Naturally, I did have a bit more room with thinner socks but I don't mind, I wear both thin and thick socks. For reference, my hufs from 04 were a 12 and fit a little big. I had a pair of essentials from 2012/2013 in 11.5, they fit perfectly. I also prefer to lace my AM1s to the first plastic eyelet, one away from being laced all the way.

839608-601 something for the ladies here! Outsole is not sail. Hopefully we will get some darker outsoles for the further men pinnacles!
When do these release? I'd like to get a pair for my wife.

Back
Top Bottom