THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dangit...The more I see Atmos AM1s 
mean.gif

Dangit...The more I see Atmos AM1s 
mean.gif
Sadly, doubt price will go down any further than what it currently is. 

Others have said quality still leaves a bit to be desired but overall, it's a rare opportunity for a retro of an already hard to get classic so if that's worth it enough for you, take the plunge dude...

On the note of the Atmos, anyone have any issues with the suede bleeding dye on to their socks? My pair's tongue bled onto my white socks LOL

Others have said quality still leaves a bit to be desired but overall, it's a rare opportunity for a retro of an already hard to get classic so if that's worth it enough for you, take the plunge dude...
I think I'm going to.
mean.gif

On the note of the Atmos, anyone have any issues with the suede bleeding dye on to their socks? My pair's tongue bled onto my white socks LOL

I haven't had that problem. But dark socks do cause a lot of lint to show up on the white insoles.

Does anyone think the ID delay from Nike is due to the new shape (and maybe materials) being implemented in their factories? They're supposed to be re-doing my pair, so I wouldn't mind the delay if it means a cleaner pair 
nerd.gif

Does anyone think the ID delay from Nike is due to the new shape (and maybe materials) being implemented in their factories? They're supposed to be re-doing my pair, so I wouldn't mind the delay if it means a cleaner pair 
nerd.gif

No

Im sure you will see NDC pics of the "new shape" when the new shape is actually implemented into iD, I highly doubt you'd get a pair with the new shape

But crazier things have happened...so who knows

Im just tired of waiting for the new shape to come lol

No

Im sure you will see NDC pics of the "new shape" when the new shape is actually implemented into iD, I highly doubt you'd get a pair with the new shape

But crazier things have happened...so who knows

Im just tired of waiting for the new shape to come lol
When it does eventually drop, I'm fully expecting the freak outs for the inevitable delays that result from implementation of the new molds.

It's gonna be a long waiting game :frown: 

More than iD, I'd like to see more of the OG material layout - I'd be all over an orange one like the Hollands (with a slight tweak of the orange to grey just by the toebox and white tongue) ... 

What y'all think about these joints? They look dope to me but it's the type of shoe that makes me miss he old school days of trying on a shoe in store before deciding.

What y'all think about these joints? They look dope to me but it's the type of shoe that makes me miss he old school days of trying on a shoe in store before deciding. 
you can always return them to Nike if you dont like how they look once you get them hand. personally i like the tan pair a lot more and gonna pass on the pinks 

Back
Top Bottom