THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just a tad bit salty that End has the tonal reds in my size and I could have got them for $40 cheaper. I'm used to feeling like I have to just jump on things right then and there because not every shoe can be acquired by waiting it out.

phew, mushrooms were surprisingly nerve-wracking to get in Canada.

This will fulfill my vachetta tan itch ... for the time being.

Last edited:
The more I keep checking this thread the more convinced I am to cop a pair of sails :lol:

Prob been asked before but how is the sizing on the pinnacles? I'm a true 11 in pretty much all Nikes and not sure if I just stay TTS

I still really like the men's version of the mushroom cw over the women's. I think they would've been even better with a black swoosh tho

The more I keep checking this thread the more convinced I am to cop a pair of sails
laugh.gif

Prob been asked before but how is the sizing on the pinnacles? I'm a true 11 in pretty much all Nikes and not sure if I just stay TTS
Many have been sizing down .5 to account for the leather liner.

But I went my standard AM1 size and fits perfectly. I have super wide feet 

The more I keep checking this thread the more convinced I am to cop a pair of sails :lol:

Many have been sizing down .5 to account for the leather liner.

But I went my standard AM1 size and fits perfectly. I have super wide feet 
Dang, I ordered my TTS, hearing all these .5 down got me a little nervous

Just tossed on my shrooms for the first time

Love these

very nice.

womens>mens but not by enough to trip off not getting the womens pair

i'll be content with the mens pair.

i do like the contrast in the toe box of the mens pair in between the toe box and that stabilization bar on the mens pair though

Last edited:
So the new color ways don't have the leather liner correct? So no reason to size down?

Can anyone comment on the fit? Stuck between a 10.5 or an 11.

11 in air max 90 btw. Thanks.

Edit: should have checked for new posts.

So these do or don't have the leather liner?

Last edited:
Delivered today... quality is crazy like everyone said (not that I had doubt) but these are too fire to pass up. I think the Iced Jades just sold me on the other buttery pinnacles [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Glad I also went half size down with a 9.0. I normally go with a 9.5, but the leather leaves some room to play with

Last edited:
Day 28 after ordering Tonals from Atmos Tokyo and they arrive in NYC.  Strange thing is I don't think they ever charged my card. They also never answered my inquiries to the order status so I already copped from elsewhere.  Now I'm doubled up so these might go up on eBay. 

Did you guys stay TTS with the new pinnacles? Or did you guys go a half size down like a lot of us did with the 1st batch.

I'm looking to get the artic pink or bleached lilac or whatever the hell theyre called

Last edited:
Did you guys stay TTS with the new pinnacles? Or did you guys go a half size down like a lot of us did with the 1st batch.

I'm looking to get the artic pink or bleached lilac or whatever the hell theyre called

stay TTS imo

but no foot is the same and nobodys preferred fitment is the same.

Last edited:
I can't seem to pull the trigger on shoes over retail anymore....even retail is getting a bit too high for me... imo.
Then again, I am a old *** man still thinking about kicks. lol
Thank god the shape and materials are super fly or I would be without any new AM1's

qft repped

no more paying resell for me. idc what i miss out on.

I ended up pulling the trigger on ebay for a pair of the wmns Mushrooms...got them in my TTS, the UK9, and while the room in the toebox of the shoe feels identical to my other size 9 AM1s there is definitely a tiny amount of slippage at the heel. Nothing that I can't live with or a thicker pair of socks won't cure though. The shoe outsole length & width is also identical to my other AM1s so it's not an outer dimension issue. The heel area does seem to protrude by a couple of mm over the rear of the midsole so it could be that which gives the roominess.

I took out the skinny laces and replaced them with the off-white ones I bought from Outsole, originally planned for my Jade Pinnacles, and it's a definite improvement. Also tried out some black laces which gave a decent look, but the off-white works better.

Oh yeah, and I ordered some of the mens mushrooms too, but went down a half size like I did with the other Pinnacles. Curious to know how they fit and which looks the best out of the two mushroom colourways in the flesh.

I stayed TTS on my Pinnacles

Ok 1 more question lol. Is arctic pink and bleached lilac two separate colors because I have been seeing pictures of what I think is the same shoe but they have been called different names. I know on snkrs it says arctic pink but are there two different shoes?

Quick story on the Atmos 1...

Ended up buying from StockX, couldn't bring myself to keep them at $375, sold on eBay for $425, buyer tries to pull a fast one saying their fake, PayPal decides in my favor because I provided StockX docs but the idiot buyer sent them back anyway thinking I would just refund him out of the kindness of my heart after what he pulled...

Sucks to be him, free Atmos 1's :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom