THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sorry to crash in here with my stupidity, but do you guys know of any places to find some of the early-mid 2000 AM1s?  I know ebay and klekt; but I was hoping you guys might have some hidden gems.  Can finally afford to splurge a little bit and the link to that sneaker restorer really inspired to jump off the deep end.  That guy's work is amazing.  

Looks like they are sitting instore in Asia so i'm still holding on because i bought way too much lately, leather quality is decent but they're no pinnacle.

Looks like they are sitting instore in Asia so i'm still holding on because i bought way too much lately, leather quality is decent but they're no pinnacle.
Yess.. Please sit. I need both. I'm guessing/hoping its the same quality as the 2003 jewels. Definitely not pinnacle leather but still pretty nice and gets softer as it ages.

And welcome back @AIRMAXDISCIPLE! Wasn't the same without you.  

Last edited:
those red jewels would look so clean if they were black leather white midsole and that red jewel Nike check

Sorry to crash in here with my stupidity, but do you guys know of any places to find some of the early-mid 2000 AM1s?  I know ebay and klekt; but I was hoping you guys might have some hidden gems.  Can finally afford to splurge a little bit and the link to that sneaker restorer really inspired to jump off the deep end.  That guy's work is amazing.  
Join the Air Max 1 Enthusiasts group on fb. Air Max 1 Buy Sell Trade is good too. And follow guys like Gusto and Buddha on IG.

Last edited:
thanx for the info
wink.gif

Seems like all the "The 6" AM1 that ended at the outlets were 10-11, where the hell are 8-9?

I'd jump at the prices now if I can find my size.

My package from Dope Factory will be delivered today. DHL requires a signature for all international packages. If you wont be home and dont live close to a DHL location, sign for the package at https://delivery.dhl.com/jsp/index.xhtml?ctrycode=US.
Yeah, my package was suppose to be delivered yesterday but they held it. It's being delivered to my work and reception always signs for me so that's not an issue.

Yeah, my package was suppose to be delivered yesterday but they held it. It's being delivered to my work and reception always signs for me so that's not an issue.
Have you tried reaching out to them to see why the missed the delivery window?

DHL took almost two weeks to deliver a book from Indiana to Virginia 
mean.gif

Bros, are the Atmos Safaris worth getting or is the shape and quality not worth it?

I was offered $215 + shipping 
eyes.gif

Bros, are the Atmos Safaris worth getting or is the shape and quality not worth it?

I was offered $215 + shipping 
eyes.gif
Might be a silly question but used or new? If new, do it. 

I cant seem to find them for less than $250 shipped DS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom