THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

For the 100s to have been so limited at the time of release there sure are a lot of people in here with them.

100 Reds were heavily slept on in Toronto. Was an easy retail cop. Overall, it was a relatively easy in-store cop. Once the limited stock word got out, that's when all hell broke loose.

My 100s were from Kith online. Due in part because I don't think -as- many people were paying attention there as they were elsewhere at the start. After that, it was continuous whiffing for the rest of Air Max Month (Royals, Atmos, and Master).

Edit: Also possibly benefitted from the fact that they didn't drop right on the hour there.

IMG_0211.JPG

Got a mini pin wheel going after my 103s came in today. I haven't been this excited about a shoe pick up in a while.

Jades definitely one of my fav CWs! But OGs are OGs.
A little bit like comparing apples and oranges.

Reactions: You
Too hopeful that the AM1s hit NDC? Got a bday coupon to use (already have my pair from stockx...thinkin of dbling up)

Jades definitely one of my fav CWs! But OGs are OGs.
A little bit like comparing apples and oranges.
I usually have a hard time deviating from OG colorways on shoes like these but the Jades are something else. If they re-released 5 years from now I would buy them again because 1. these will probably be beat and 2. because the colorway is just that good.

Too hopeful that the AM1s hit NDC? Got a bday coupon to use (already have my pair from stockx...thinkin of dbling up)

Even if they hit NDC most new drops are excluded.

Sometimes if you call after you place your order the CS rep will honor it.

Wonder if AM1 Anniversary reds drop at Nike town locations as well? We damn well know they didn't back in March.

Do they drop on the 26th? No wonder I don't see them yet on SNKRS.

is it just me or the 103's shape different from the 100's, it seems the 100's have the OG vibe.
yeah, the shape is slightly different.

If you're an avid collector of AM1s, slight shape/detail difference is noticeable. Hence why a number of people here are saying 100 > 103.
Most people won't notice or care though. Wearing my 103s right now as we speak! 100s are sitting on ice for special occasions.

100 Reds were heavily slept on in Toronto. Was an easy retail cop. Overall, it was a relatively easy in-store cop. Once the limited stock word got out, that's when all hell broke loose.
Really? I found it tough to find my size (11) around the city after striking out on nike.ca (sold out within a couple mins of release at 3am |l) on release date. IMO these had a decent amount of hype behind them, maybe in part due to that Air Max bus that was touring the city.

Back
Top Bottom