THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

hey guys..i would like to know if products that protect the outsole exists, so when we walk it doesnt damage the outsole and basically it "protect the nipples" lol..general question but this thread is one of the most active of the plus,bw,90,95,1 threads i watch so i ask here lol
thx in advance

Check out Sole Protectors. PM @gamerg if you have any questions about them. He's the king of keeping soles icey, lol

hey guys..i would like to know if products that protect the outsole exists, so when we walk it doesnt damage the outsole and basically it "protect the nipples" lol..general question but this thread is one of the most active of the plus,bw,90,95,1 threads i watch so i ask here lol
thx in advance

Is this seriously a thing these days? People are really trying to protect the outsole?!

Honest question though. I'm really starting to feel old.

Is this seriously a thing these days? People are really trying to protect the outsole?!

only for one pair thats too valuable at my eyes..have other pairs and i dont mind about it

hqdefault.jpg

but using it is beyond me. i mean if you have shoes expensive/rare enough that youre not willing to wear them, maybe consider them in a category of its own (ie a collectors item). if youre this worried about wearing non rare/expensive shoes, whats the point anymore. from what ive seen, whats really going on with this type of application is for hypebeast who want to wear "resellable" hot items without scuffing the bottom, stunting on social media for a small second, and then passing them onto the next hype beast.

but agreed. maybe people like you and i are too old to really understand the ideology behind this.

Missed the initial drop for certain reasons. Anybody got a link for a pair of the royals in a us9.5? Preferably from a UK site. Thanks!

respect, congrats...

but...

sneakerhead rule #4080 - never pay over retail before release date

I'm with you there on not paying over resale until drop date but living in the States this price was lower that 90% of everseas drops that already went down due to shipping and currency conversion and within $10-$15 which I would pay here in the US with tax + shipping. Sneakerhead rule #4080 is one to live by but flexible to a certain extent. Not sure how people snatching up size 11 1/2 to 13 so quick!!! If anyone can find another size 12 or 12 1/2 for under/around 166 let me know I got others asking for a pair within that range.

Well people
The valuable ones I just resell when it gets into my hands at peak value (5% shoes )

The ones that are not valuable, I buy under retail (90%) and wear them on sunny days.

Ones that I obtain cheaply(5%) I wear them whether it’s sun or rain.

Sole shield is out there but it’s a weird product

hqdefault.jpg

but using it is beyond me. i mean if you have shoes expensive/rare enough that youre not willing to wear them, maybe consider them in a category of its own (ie a collectors item). if youre this worried about wearing non rare/expensive shoes, whats the point anymore. from what ive seen, whats really going on with this type of application is for hypebeast who want to wear "resellable" hot items without scuffing the bottom, stunting on social media for a small second, and then passing them onto the next hype beast.

but agreed. maybe people like you and i are too old to really understand the ideology behind this.
I don’t think it’s a old or young thing I’m only 25 aand I love shoes ever since I could remember but refuse to baby my shoes I’m going to wear all my kicks until they are unwearable I don’t wanna look back 20 years from being disappointed for not wearing shoes because I was scared to mess them up never really understood those type of sneaker heads they just shoes wear them like they’re meant to be but to each it’s own

I don’t think it’s a old or young thing I’m only 25 aand I love shoes ever since I could remember but refuse to baby my shoes I’m going to wear all my kicks until they are unwearable I don’t wanna look back 20 years from being disappointed for not wearing shoes because I was scared to mess them up never really understood those type of sneaker heads they just shoes wear them like they’re meant to be but to each it’s own

Yep
Certain weather conditions dictate sometimes but I would never worry about the state of the soles

Wear your pairs

Back
Top Bottom