THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but Ubiq hasn’t dropped them yet... Their description says online coming soon... they may release on Monday morning...

just check UPS my choice. I haven't got anything from BAIT about shipping but a pair from them will get to me on Wednesday.

I actually just got an email from their fulfillment email address saying one of my orders is about to ship. it's the second order I placed so they must do first in last out.

good looking out though.

Not for me it isn’t. $165 plus $40 shipping.

My Bad Should Come To $175 Shipped. ($135 + Shipping) Kickscrew Has A $30 Shipping Option As Well I Know For Sure But For Some Reason It Doesn’t Seem To Pop Up On New Releases.

That’s $25 Or So Above Retail Depending On Your Local Taxes :wink:

The reds kept poppingup. I mean a month later and they're still restocking. I bet the blues follow suit, you just gotta be on it. If they don't, then I'd say they're definitely more limited.

This week was good to me

am1s.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone gotten shipping confirmation from Social Status yet?

No but for some reason they reversed my charge, no email for order cancellation or anything... I think they refunded my **** smh.. now looking for a 9-9.5

Always drama on here when it’s US release day lol, can’t remember seeing anything like this on any fb groups when the EU dropped earlier this month

I took the L on snkrs, bait, bdga, apb almost went to their physical location but their ig informed me they were sold out, social status, unknwn pretty much all the normal spots this was online..

Really wish I could go into stores, I’d like to one day be able to get the cool pairs of shoes I like but since I’m not in la or nyc I take the L.

Kicks crew 30 dollar shipping ain’t for me tho..

I hope I hit a restock!

My hope at this point. Flight club had my size for $185 shipped so last night I bit the bullet and tried to order. After I sent the order the page came back with an error saying maybe the size was sold old. I refreshed my page and it asked for the CC number again so I put it in and hit submit and these crooks changed the price to $205 shipped. It didn’t make me re-add the sneaker or anything. All I did was refresh the page where you put your address/CC number in. Of course you can only reach them to cancel orders Monday through Friday and if it ships prior to that they won’t cancel. I sent an email so we will see I guess.

Back
Top Bottom