THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yes, sry for the bad pic, but look at the toebox

B613C104-8400-4745-9161-766769A55BA1.jpeg

Atmos receive my aqua pair today and gonna ship it tuesday... still no date for the release so maybe i had to wait a bit but no big deal! I'll try to double under retail!

joechrome joechrome Those IDs look great man! Have you worn em yet? Ive seen some images of people with wool mudguards getting weird creases at the toe. Not your normal AM1 side crease but like a deep crease. Just curious
Thanks. Only tried them on briefly, and yes I noticed what you are referring to with the toe box. They do crease weirdly. Not a big deal since i plan on wearing them quite a bit.

From Kixfiles. Packaged perfectly. I’m very pleased.
Surprised with early delivery today from Kix as well. Awesome packaging and its men's sizing. All you fanatical OCD box people may not like the international shipping labels on the bottom though.

Very happy with these and cant't wait to rock in spring!

Attachments

• 20171110_175839.jpg
    20171110_175839.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 20171110_175657.jpg
    20171110_175657.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 20171110_175803.jpg
    20171110_175803.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 57
Those aquas look flames can’t wait for the EU release, no confirmed date on any of the usual places for us yet

Did everyone go TTS on the red anniversary restock? I go to UNDS them and the mudguard caves in when I pull on the tongue to get a good fit...then just stays there.

IMG_3088.JPG

I have to stuff a little shoe paper in there to keep its shape. I'm never one to nitpick, but I haven't even worn these and this happens on one shoe but not the other. Wondering I should have gotten a more snug fit.

Did everyone go TTS on the red anniversary restock? I go to UNDS them and the mudguard caves in when I pull on the tongue to get a good fit...then just stays there.

IMG_3088.JPG

I have to stuff a little shoe paper in there to keep its shape. I'm never one to nitpick, but I haven't even worn these and this happens on one shoe but not the other. Wondering I should have gotten a more snug fit.

Yea my second pair does the exact same thing.

IMG_3088.JPG

The reason why I went half size down, no problem at all with my pairs.

I love pinnacles man and I'm thinking of getting the ocean fog cw. Wasn't feeling them as much as the iced jade pair but I been coming around to em

Back
Top Bottom