THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I would pay resale. Sz10 as well
69904B3D-3B03-4A05-B653-26C139FAE8F4.png
StockX
$140 - $20 new comers bid in 10 days + shipping = $140

SNKRS
$140 + 8% tax = $151

Why buy retail
1. Not everyone gets that new comers minus 20.
2. Nike pair gets to you in 3 days for most of the US.
3. If you get a lopsided pair from Nike, you can take it back and exchange or get your $ back. If you get a bad pair resale? Nah, you have to resell and take a loss
4. Stock x...bid, wait...wait...wait. Nike? Cop, move on.

All that peace of mind is worth 11 bucks to me.

Last edited:
Very nice inspired urawa's! Was thinking the same, how do you like the shade of grey? Also did you use leather on the middle panel by the swoosh?

Great job!

Very nice inspired urawa's! Was thinking the same, how do you like the shade of grey? Also did you use leather on the middle panel by the swoosh?

Great job!
its a little darker than i wouldve liked KVN but its not bad. i used leather for the mid panel and suede for the mud guard. i was gonna paint the volt eyelet too, but i think i will just leave it alone

Last edited:
Reactions: kvn
its a little darker than i wouldve liked KVN but its not bad. i used leather for the mid panel and suede for the mud guard. i was gonna paint the volt eyelet too, but i think i will just leave it alone
Thanks for the feedback, it helps a lot. Leaning towards white mesh then painting it grey. We'll see...

So is the exclusive access pair that dropped today the March release or the restock? Sorry if this has already been asked but not sure I found any answers.

Update: it’s the Sept pair -103

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom