THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bait Denver Had 100+ People Lined Up All Day And Night Sunday..... Apparently Only Sold 30 Pairs Of Shoes To The Public And The Shady Owner Allowed Their Child To Skip To The Front Of The Line In Front Of Everyone In Order To Secure Their Personal Pair.

Made A "Sold Out" Post On IG Where All The Backlish Unfolded And Has Since Deleted The Post :smh:

These Shops Be On The Shadiest Of Shade And Nike Needs To Stop Playing Into This Mess And Start Revoking Shady Accounts Like They Used To :nerd:

Yikes! And its boutiques like these that need to lose their Nike account.

7C702C07-E3B6-4D34-95A6-E42D3F0FACED.jpeg
E82276C9-B784-4B43-B4CA-23722F71658B.jpeg

Info on pants?

Bait Denver Had 100+ People Lined Up All Day And Night Sunday..... Apparently Only Sold 30 Pairs Of Shoes To The Public And The Shady Owner Allowed Their Child To Skip To The Front Of The Line In Front Of Everyone In Order To Secure Their Personal Pair.

Made A "Sold Out" Post On IG Where All The Backlish Unfolded And Has Since Deleted The Post :smh:

These Shops Be On The Shadiest Of Shade And Nike Needs To Stop Playing Into This Mess And Start Revoking Shady Accounts Like They Used To :nerd:
Oh they're under fire on IG. I'm a fan of BAIT, but it sounds like they ****ed up the release. Had basically every pair sold to people lined up before it was ever allowed and never let people know how many pairs were there so tons of people camped out for nothing.

Not defending Bait for not letting people know how many pairs there are......but I mean Bait has how many stores....Diamond Bar, Los Angeles, Orange County, Seattle, San Francisco, Portland, San Diego, Denver.....plus online. Around 30 pairs at each store is reasonable. Expecting 100 at each store isn't believable. And from reading the IG comments, they switched to an unannounced live raffle for the pairs the night before the release.

Oh they're under fire on IG. I'm a fan of BAIT, but it sounds like they ****ed up the release. Had basically every pair sold to people lined up before it was ever allowed and never let people know how many pairs were there so tons of people camped out for nothing.

Great Shop, But Unfortunately Tied Up In All That Is The Current Sneaker Culture.

Both Local Boutiques Are Definitely In Bed With Local Resell Shops Like Vices Etc To Guarantee They End Up With Their Pairs Come Release Day.

I Watched The Chick That Is Always In Bait (My Guess Would Be Owner In Some Form Or Fashion) Show Up To The Other Local Boutique For The AJ1 Gold Toe Release (They Didn't Get Them At Bait) 30 Minutes Before The Release, Jump In Line With 2 Guys That'd Been Waiting All Morning With The Rest Of Us And Have The Nerve To Look At The Back Of The Line And Say...... "And Who's Going To Tell On Me?"

It's That Type Of Mentality I Can't Stand About These Shop Owners And Their Workers :smh:

And from reading the IG comments, they switched to an unannounced live raffle for the pairs the night before the release.
Not All Shops Did This Tho :wink:

Last edited:
I was able to get the atmos elephant from creme. Had to guess a sz, they only released like 8 pair. Luckily had guessed my sz and they had it. Rarely even bother going there.

Yessir. Sad cause with the few times I’ve tried for shoes at this company there’s always somebody who says that they’re gonna put the paws on the manager.. wouldn’t be surprised if it actually happens smh

Creme stay backdooring & be on that bull. I remember how they handled the Top 3 Complex Con’s. They dropped a random time of when you could come pick up guaranteed tickets in store & I was there in 6 minutes when the IG post went up. As soon as I got there to tell me they were all out.:smh:

Sort of Air Max related, thought this was funny for Philly heads gotta have championship game tickets to win a Ubiq raffle lol.

Great Shop, But Unfortunately Tied Up In All That Is The Current Sneaker Culture.

Both Local Boutiques Are Definitely In Bed With Local Resell Shops Like Vices Etc To Guarantee They End Up With Their Pairs Come Release Day.

I Watched The Chick That Is Always In Bait (My Guess Would Be Owner In Some Form Or Fashion) Show Up To The Other Local Boutique For The AJ1 Gold Toe Release (They Didn't Get Them At Bait) 30 Minutes Before The Release, Jump In Line With 2 Guys That'd Been Waiting All Morning With The Rest Of Us And Have The Nerve To Look At The Back Of The Line And Say...... "And Who's Going To Tell On Me?"
This is why I love DVSN West the most, they may not get all the best releases, but they've easily got the most down to earth staff.

Store just blocked me on IG too lol. Wasn't even coming out my neck talking crazy but that's cool, time and money saved now :lol:

Now that all releases/raffles/draws are over and the dust has settled,i cant decide which one was a worse release...

Last years Am1 elephant + masters VS this years Am1 animal + 97/1 release?

They are both equally bad in my book.Thousands of real consumers who didnt want to resell are left dissapointed.
What do you guys think ?

Just left APB with the Jordan Birmingham Baron strike out. Live raffle and almost a FSR. Fate lies with the remaining raffles and resellers

Back
Top Bottom