THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

19h00 on NDC, still available :emoji_flag_cp:
Capturenjhg.JPG

Last edited:
Interesting the watermelons dropped today in sneakrs uk. They have sold out whereas the curry has almost fsr

Copped off Notre earlier, wish I didnt wake up in the middle of the night to cop, but glad to get a pair after my bank declining my SNS win. Saved $9!

Interesting the watermelons dropped today in sneakrs uk. They have sold out whereas the curry has almost fsr

in France it is the same watermelon is sold out, but honestly for me watermelon and curry aren't comparable for the same price sold out or not (135 / 150e), the materials and the look don't play in the same category imo (once again each his opinion his tastes, I can like sneakers that others will not like and vice versa, just watermelon is "too much" for me but I can understand that we can appreciate it :wink: she is very flashy & fresh)

can't wait to receive my curry lol

Ordered 2 pairs just because my order from last night was cancelled. Now one is shipped and I am about to cancel the other.
Cant wait to rock some currys :D

12.5 going to be rare? May try for on SNKRS ..

Yea I'm fighting getting a 12 or 13 just in case and trying to hold off for a 12.5.

For whatever reason a 12 is just a bit tight for me in AM1s and 90s. It's my size in just about every other shoe. It's only a slight annoyance I guess, but I'd rather my shoes be as comfortable as possible.

I enterred 3 raffles for those curry, and won 2 from UK, shipping will hurt while now they are available fsr on nike here in France :stoneface:
I hope i won't win the last one :lol:

I could have done a better deal, but they look good and nice to see everyone who wants them scored or will :nthat:

Should I cop now or try snkrs in 50 mins.... Nike with the free ship.... yup ima wait

Update: good looks on the undefeated link. Copped now I can go back to sleep. Or get breakfast...... hmmmm

Last edited:
really appreciate you all posting links

The moron in me is waiting for SNKRS in an attempt to build my account up with purchases so that maybe theyll think of me for early access.

But the moment that sold out hits, ill just confirm my order on undftd lol

Back
Top Bottom