THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sigh. B grades get stamped B grades due to imperfections. They become B grades by being stamped B grade. If they are not stamped or marked with a B, they are not B grades. B grades' imperfections may not always be blatantly obvious, but usually are. Not all imperfect shoes are marked as B grades. I don't know why this concept is so difficult.

Pretty sure Nike doesn’t do this anymore. Actually I know they don’t, they sell so call b grades at outlets now as regular shoes just a little cheaper.

Pretty sure Nike doesn’t do this anymore. Actually I know they don’t, they sell so call b grades at outlets now as regular shoes just a little cheaper.
Exactly. What they do now is mass produce a bunch of them raise the price on us and screw us all and sell the b grades as regular pairs and send the leftovers to the outlets with no box lids. All one has to do is prowl around the post on this forum u will see most of us got deformed toe box currys with stains everywhere and stretching on the toe box as well as other color ways and sneakers. Especially Jordan’s, My true blue 3s midsole looks like a kid painted them in art class and a few other ransoms pairs I have.

what a day my grail‘s come in :nthat:

EB2B105F-0073-4C86-AD30-822229B9BF1A.jpeg

2A9C436A-BFD8-4CCA-9953-1D2295872521.jpeg

The real question is

If I dont figure out rent next month,

Do sell my SWs or SBBs?

Either one is going to hurt my soul.

I already know the answer, but it feels weird potentially giving up that plush leather in favor of the corduroy lol

Suddenly the SW price dipped 100 dollars wtf

Nike needs to f'n chill

:lol:

Depends on the size. My actual size only dropped about $20. The price on size 8 which I was left with seeing them late last week dropped a lot though. I still was able to sell them basically what I paid resell back in February. So at the end of the day I got them at retail.

Depends on the size. My actual size only dropped about $20. The price on size 8 which I was left with seeing them late last week dropped a lot though. I still was able to sell them basically what I paid resell back in February. So at the end of the day I got them at retail.
It alarmed me because sz14 was holding strong at 850 for months up to atleast 3 or 4 days ago.

Dont get me wrong though

A mile marker of personal success would be the day I unDS these things.

Id rather the shoes than rent money by a long shot. At this moment in time its nice to know/ It was nice to know that I have rent taken care of for a month in extreme circumstances.

how low we talking on the 8?

Back
Top Bottom