THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

B4F213B7-1F90-4720-B4CD-E87011224280.png
Low key kind of wish I’d saved this luck for OW presto, or my lottery numbers tonight, but a W is a W.

I updated my post. Was on Kith at 10 but didn’t even see the shoes on the page lmao. Next time I’ll just keep my links (;

grrrrrr, and to add a touch of salt, i told my brother in law to try 10 min before the drop and he got 'em...

man took the L on SNKRS. Had been coming through for me for 87 sails Travis Scotts and be true 270s lately.
Guess the "These are not that limited" takes are over.

lol how come NDC always does a boujee release for the hottest kicks? honestly from what it seemed, there were quite a few pairs because quite a few shops released them but then nike comes with that BS again. If you gonna make it limited then do a draw

Tried to buy on SNKRS...I was in the “pending” line, and now I’m not, no confirmation either way. I guess that’s an L. Seems like the app should tell me, clearly, that I lost.

Oh well, on to the next one.

I literally had a dream that Nike blazed the SNKRS app out. Added a captcha and some cool puzzle to solve before you could purchase. Took bots out the equation. Insert Biggie voice.... IT WAS ALL A DREAM
People are still gonna cry about not being able to cop tho

Back
Top Bottom