THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Someone was asking what a light bone lace would look like compared to the stock blue.

So here you go.

You decide.

E14ABC1A-21CC-4F79-8CA5-4E05720B5BED.jpeg
284E867F-F68F-4162-B290-D180E24AFDCD.jpeg

So this morning I decided I wanted to put my OG Reds on this morning. I purchased them from Blends back on 1/16 earlier this year and have been put on ice since then.

Prior to me putting them on, I see the sole...

F25579AB-9697-4458-8A09-6F262571DF77.jpeg
C8E6ABDE-6360-42BD-8BCE-E33F875564F6.jpeg
E1CEFF9A-C80E-4B8B-9B17-965430A8670D.jpeg

As you can see, shoes were definitely worn. There’s a lot of lint on the sole too, signs of them being cleaned and dried off with a towel/rag. Another thing I noticed was that the extra pair of laces were missing. They came with my aquas, obsidians and royals so I don’t see why it would be any different.

It’s been 7 months so I’m not sure if raising hell will do anything but this is definitely my first and last time ordering with Blends. What makes me even more upset is how I completely missed this. Not sure if some recall, I posted a comparison with these and the Wmns Habanero some time earlier this year and to think, I didn’t catch it then.

I can’t recall if I did/didn’t inspect the shoe upon initial arrival. I do that with all my shoes but can’t remember for this one. No one to really blame but myself.

Live and you learn as they say. Just bothers me that I paid the price of new for something used, especially from a shop like this.

Man I'm so close on pulling the trigger on a pair of Parras, but this talk of quality has me hesitant to spend 430-500.

Email them.

Tell your story.

See what they come back with.

You have nothing to lose.

Following my post, I actually did. Figured why not. Luckily I did the order through paypal, couldn't find the order confirmation email. Let's see what they have to say.

More Sean’s maybe?? Or just a sample?

64792311-CF3E-43AE-92A9-9B85839ADD87.jpeg
No...just fake.

MrKDes MrKDes this long after the fact, you're assed out in my opinion. Any time ordering from a boutique, especially with restocks, it's possible that the shoe could have been tried on. Sucks for sure, but seven months is a long time. I get that you gotta shoot your shot, however, if I'm the retailer or employee, I'm not giving you jack back for that.

smh, now im gonna need the entire mini swoosh pack after these pics, curse yall!

and those hybrids above just look like a take and mashup of those black 97's that were submitted for this year's Air Max Day. Too bad it seems the SW's were sacrificed for that

No...just fake.

MrKDes MrKDes this long after the fact, you're assed out in my opinion. Any time ordering from a boutique, especially with restocks, it's possible that the shoe could have been tried on. Sucks for sure, but seven months is a long time. I get that you gotta shoot your shot, however, if I'm the retailer or employee, I'm not giving you jack back for that.

Hey, I put this on myself. It’s something that should’ve been taken care of the day I received and took them out the package. Still can’t get over how I could’ve missed it.

Just curious what they’ll have to say. I’m sure something along the lines of what you mentioned.

Going to search for another pair in the mean time.

Well damn. Nike’s not playing with these mini Swoosh cws. I’m really digging these and the Mountain Blues. I feel there’s even more to drop too... however, before I get to these, I plan on paying resale for the Parras.
trying to hold out on parras, and stockx prices seem to have gone down $20-25 in my size in the past month.....anybody think they're gonna go down further or will they start taking off soon?

trying to hold out on parras, and stockx prices seem to have gone down $20-25 in my size in the past month.....anybody think they're gonna go down further or will they start taking off soon?

Theres no way to tell but I'd assume this is about as low as they'll be since there's no more stores releasing them. Also the fakes of these are getting better I'd buy them sooner rather than later. I don't think these will fall below $350. For 50 bucks I wouldn't risk it.

Back
Top Bottom